**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I get the Suicide mastery's?

Okay so I unlocked the "Glass Canon" and was wondering if I should also get the Recoil, Liquid courage, and the bleed on. I'm not in a alliance that does aw's too.

Should I get the Suicide mastery's? 37 votes

Unlock just Recoil
5%
Dead1TheSadlerArcade 2 votes
Unlock all of them
45%
Vdh2008Lvernon15Mystix13AceLuffySaboAhitlawCupidcx23433Incitatus666Shadow_PhoneixB_Dizzle_01Noob2435TwztdDarknessArsozChriissRFrostyNickelNarwhal52xgroundedmaster20005 17 votes
Don't at all
48%
Spity68HULK_BREAKSolrac_2Moot4LifeSpurgeon14BahamutStarKillerVIITawliCASrini003JChanceH9BlackJ4zzTheSquish671StanceDylanphileNBSAIObaid_Jacob03The_WatcherLordRaymond 18 votes

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Don't at all
    I liked the extra damage, but recoil is such a a downside that in the end I found its not worth it in my opinion.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    If you’ve downloaded the latest update you’ve already committed suicide with regards to the game.

More ot: suicides help getting points faster in arena & for more damage output (which is usefull when it’s needed).
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Don't at all
    Useful only to do more points Arena...
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Unlock all of them

Useful only to do more points Arena...

I use suicides everywhere in game, the only place I don't is in aw which I don't do. In Aq I just use double immune champs, omega red, iceman, emma, the list goes on. As for the recoil damage they are usually dead before I get to a special 3 if not most of the time I'll just use a special 2 and end it. Also a big helper in arena. In the end it all depends if you got the champs to run it.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Don't at all
    I played with suicides on for 2 years thinking that they were game changing. The damage is certainly noticeable, but it is at the expense of the utility of your special 1 and 2 abilities on the majority of champs. Specials are also key for managing enemy power, and having to sacrifice 5% health just to push an enemy over the next bar of power is just not worth it in the majority of situations.

Heal block nodes or stacked avoids will be unnecessarily difficult hurdles. The masteries are also so expensive.

The only two times I miss suicides are when I’m playing arena and farming WS for potions with AA. Since I’ve stopped using them I have tried putting them back on twice, and both times it was just a gut wrenching feeling limiting my roster in that way.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unlock all of them
    If you do arena or use suicide champs like omega ghost and corvus then yes, if not no
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    If you have champs that play with with them, lots of immunities and some healing, then sure.
    Otherwise no. They'll make certain parts of the game extraordinarily difficult, while not helping much in others.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Thank you all for the feedback 😄