**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to know if Maintenance end

As for si many years, the maintenance is always out of sudden, and never inform if it has been done.

Comments

• RazyRazy Posts: 17
    That's the problem, keep asking us to load battery exhausted and slow loading apps.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Well, it's never really sudden as they send mail on Sundays about it and it's posted on the main screen all day Tuesdays for a reminder.
  • RazyRazy Posts: 17
    Yup, for the 1 or 2 hours keep testing on login. genius
  • THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    edited April 2019
    Ug who schedules maintenance hours before an event ends? Just spent 10 full energy refills trying to get 100% exploration, and had 2 lines left to complete...and down it goes. They couldn't run maintenance an hour AFTER an event ends?
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    its over
    go log in
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I think what the OP is getting at is it would be nice to to maybe have like a push notification that lets you know maintenance is done, especially since sometimes it ends up being shorter than scheduled(like this one). It would be better than constantly just trying and seeing if you’re able to log in.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    Except for times when it appears to be over, but isn’t (and it goes right back into Maintenance shortly afterwards). Remember a lot of people who went back in right away and started up 1-entry-only Labs or Trials (?) a few months ago, used those special day-7 boosts, and then were stuck.

But yes, a Push Notification onto device would be good (for those that have Notifications turned on). Notification could indicate that they believe everything is good to go, instead of maybe them just cycling thru several server reboots in a row or something (that might inadvertently be allowing someone to squeak in for a short bit).
  • THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    Kenny292 said:

I think what the OP is getting at is it would be nice to to maybe have like a push notification that lets you know maintenance is done, especially since sometimes it ends up being shorter than scheduled(like this one). It would be better than constantly just trying and seeing if you’re able to log in.

Ya that would be nice... I had a push notification while the server was under maintenance telling me my energy was full again... so, it can still push notifications while maintenance is happening.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149

Ug who schedules maintenance hours before an event ends? Just spent 10 full energy refills trying to get 100% exploration, and had 2 lines left to complete...and down it goes. They couldn't run maintenance an hour AFTER an event ends?

Who waits til the last few hours when you had an entire month to do it?

And when this one ends, the next one starts immediately after so maintenance an hour later wouldn't work. They do maintenance few a few hours on a Tuesday night because it's probably a convenient time. It's also been Tuesdays at the same time for how long now? Not exactly news.