**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1% bug is...back?

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
So was doing just some arena grinding today and in most of the matches, after using a special, the enemy had a 1% hp left, once or twice had it happened, I'd have ignored it, but about 90% of the time it happened, which made me wonder that is the 1% bug back again.
Anyone else faced this?

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Maybe I was in act 6 with stark had 10 poise falcon at like 3 percent and I hit an sp3 and looked away thinking it's done. Looked back and I was half dead.. he somehow survived with 1 percent..

This bug is a serious pain cuz sometimes the fight is very close and this bug can turn the tables completely
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Yup it is
    _GRINDER_ said:

Was it ever gone ?

@_GRINDER_ no but the frequency of it occurring in a fight but way lower than what it's now

_GRINDER_ said:

Was it ever gone ?

Was it ever real?
    @OneManArmy Oh you can bet it was
  • So assuming an SP3 in arena might do around 10-20% damage...
    Why when I do an SP3 at somewhere between 10-20% away, seems to be about 20% of the time opponent health lands at 1% afterwards. (do we have to begin another math class, lol)

But, seriously.. could you have faced an arena team that had Heimdall on it (doesn’t even need an exact partner for the 1% stay-alive synergy) ? Or maybe Dormy-Mordo (or whatever that other synergy is) ? Or Dup,d GwenPool ? Or Hela ? Could be lots of reasons why.

But I doubt the meter actually changed to 0% and then back up to 1%. Even Hela w/ Angela-Heimdall never goes to 0 until all 3 chances at death have been exhausted (I use them a lot).
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    it was never a bug still not a bug

its called math
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    DemitriM said:

it was never a bug still not a bug

its called math

There was a bug with Mephisto taking 0 damage , getting stuck at 1% health for a month or so.
  • Doesn’t Mephisto say something like “does not take damage while doing his under-30% Health Regen mode” ? Maybe was related to that ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yes, he won't die if he's got Souls, but there's a reported bug that leaves Champs at 1% after blows that should kill them. That's what the OP is referencing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Not sure if it's ever been confirmed, that's why I said reported. Not that I can find.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

Was it ever gone ?

It has never been fixed. I know, I grind all arenas.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It never went away. I see it all the time in my 500-600 arena matches per week.