**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for bugs

I’m currently a few paths away from 100 preventing act 6..fighting setinel for 8th time and I usually one shot him with my 5/66 Hyperion..except with this bug I kept dying trying to attack after his L1 until I checked forums and realized it’s a bug..will kabam be giving back spent revives or something in general to all players..very frustrating bugs

Comments

• BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    Sure please! Don’t just say sorry
  • venon87venon87 Posts: 27
    Also for me yesterday it cost me a lot of heals and revives in AQ/AW because of the new big issues. This is a disaster of a release.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I would just focus on the fix. It's only been two days. Once everything is fixed, then I would start making compensation threads. Just saying. Not trying to be rude, but compensation is the last thing on their mind right now & I'm sure they are aware of what people have spent prior to knowing what bugs were in effect. So I'd say we just wait until these things are fixed, and then we can bombard them with all the compensation questions we have. Cause there's going to be A LOT.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Didn't we just receive a compensation package?
  • BillLisBackBillLisBack Posts: 25

Perhaps that was a preemptive gesture.

In all seriousness, let’s let them focus on the many fixes right now. That is much more important than compensation ATM. Especially as new content is about to drop...
  • venon87venon87 Posts: 27

Perhaps that was a preemptive gesture.

In all seriousness, let’s let them focus on the many fixes right now. That is much more important than compensation ATM. Especially as new content is about to drop...
    So how is it that exactly before new content drops ( 6.1, Variant 2, new EQ, new AW map) lots of issues appear, gifting is removed, etc etc.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    That’s what that care package last week was for. Preparation for all of this
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    ThaDevil said:

Yeah this definitely deserves epic compensation, probably the biggest compensation package weve gotten to date as this update is borderline game ending. The players who stay after this inexcusable laziness in testing deserve a substantial reward for their patience. Maybe a 6* featured xtal for level 60 players and a feature 5* crystal for players under 60. Throw in a t2 alpha, 3 tier 4 basics, and 15k t5 basic shards. That kind of epic.

Last summer saw an update that not only caused laggy framerates in-game, but also overheated phones to the point of damaging them and significantly shortening battery life. The issue lasted for months before being resolved. The end result that was your choice of a small gift (not compensation) package focused on one area of the game (AQ, Questing, AW, etc.). This event was not called compensation in-game, instead it was wrapped up into the Summoner Appreciation event, which was shortened from 1 month to 1 week.

I say that to say this...don't get your hopes up for "epic compensation". Personally, it's probably best to not expect compensation at all. Expectations should be managed in events like these.
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 87
    I knew I should made my act 6 legend run before... now 2 of 6 bosses are "bugged" (Loki & Sentinel), it will be harder now, ggs.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Our focus right now is on investigating any ongoing issues with the 22.1 update. We'll update the Known Issues thread with the status as we have any new or additional information to share.
This discussion has been closed.