**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1% bug is...back?

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
So was doing just some arena grinding today and in most of the matches, after using a special, the enemy had a 1% hp left, once or twice had it happened, I'd have ignored it, but about 90% of the time it happened, which made me wonder that is the 1% bug back again.
Anyone else faced this?

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Maybe I was in act 6 with stark had 10 poise falcon at like 3 percent and I hit an sp3 and looked away thinking it's done. Looked back and I was half dead.. he somehow survived with 1 percent..

This bug is a serious pain cuz sometimes the fight is very close and this bug can turn the tables completely
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Yup it is
    _GRINDER_ said:

Was it ever gone ?

@_GRINDER_ no but the frequency of it occurring in a fight but way lower than what it's now

_GRINDER_ said:

Was it ever gone ?

Was it ever real?
    @OneManArmy Oh you can bet it was
  • So assuming an SP3 in arena might do around 10-20% damage...
    Why when I do an SP3 at somewhere between 10-20% away, seems to be about 20% of the time opponent health lands at 1% afterwards. (do we have to begin another math class, lol)

But, seriously.. could you have faced an arena team that had Heimdall on it (doesn’t even need an exact partner for the 1% stay-alive synergy) ? Or maybe Dormy-Mordo (or whatever that other synergy is) ? Or Dup,d GwenPool ? Or Hela ? Could be lots of reasons why.

But I doubt the meter actually changed to 0% and then back up to 1%. Even Hela w/ Angela-Heimdall never goes to 0 until all 3 chances at death have been exhausted (I use them a lot).
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    it was never a bug still not a bug

its called math
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    DemitriM said:

it was never a bug still not a bug

its called math

There was a bug with Mephisto taking 0 damage , getting stuck at 1% health for a month or so.
  • Doesn’t Mephisto say something like “does not take damage while doing his under-30% Health Regen mode” ? Maybe was related to that ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yes, he won't die if he's got Souls, but there's a reported bug that leaves Champs at 1% after blows that should kill them. That's what the OP is referencing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Not sure if it's ever been confirmed, that's why I said reported. Not that I can find.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

Was it ever gone ?

It has never been fixed. I know, I grind all arenas.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It never went away. I see it all the time in my 500-600 arena matches per week.