**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else having trouble chaining combos into specials after the update?

Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
I'm doing arena and noticing a lot of my specials getting blocked as I chain them out of a combo. Especially GHulk, Killmonger, and XF Deadpool. None of them can land a special 2 at all.

Comments

• Options
    MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    Dude this is my biggest complaint. It’s like there is a slight lag that allows them to recover. Frustrating trying to finish act 6 but scared to use anything beyond a special 3. I’ve tried after 1-5 hit combo and same thing.
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Yep. The attacks went from being fluid and quick to mechanical and slow. Hopefully they restore that aspect to how it was pre-update, because I got screwed in AQ because of that
  • Options
    nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Been happening for months. Submitted multiple tickets last month with video evidence. Dealt with the inability of support to understand what I was saying and showing. As it doesn't reduce units to kabam, I doubt they will ever acknowledge it here and provide a fix
  • Options
    xSK0RCHxxSK0RCHx Posts: 13
    This is happening to me with KM, Guilly, BPcw and Venom. CA sp2 still working. Also often have AI retaliate mid combo. How the hell do we beat Uncollected with all these bugs?
  • Options
    Games is lagging loads since update - when will this be fixed ?