**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Intel overlap

So just to clarify the intel shop closes on the 5th, which is 3 days but we have 6 days of intel left to collect from the calendar.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You must’ve missed some days. Today was the last day if you started from the beginning and didn’t miss a day and had the calendar screw up.
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    The calendar started one day earlier for some than others. That’s probably the difference.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    My Intel calender ended today

On a side note, is the antimatter calender only available to those in an alliance?
    I don't have it in my second account that isn't in an alliance
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I didn't miss a single day and it's exactly the same for me.

I currently have 4 calendars: new monthly, antimatter, uncollected and intel.

You had to have missed a day. I am on IOS and had 2 days left (IOS calendar started a day late). There is no way you are at 5 days left without missing any. On a side note it seems they sped up the calendar for IOS users, as they gave me the last 2 days yesterday. Even without the speed up though we would have made it.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I didn’t miss a day either and got a new intel calander too

Edit: I am on iOS but started the event on android...
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I have 2 days left on intel store and 6 days left for intel calendar. Not one day missed. Was about to post about this. I guess maybe one day the intel store wil return.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

I didn't miss a single day and it's exactly the same for me.

I currently have 4 calendars: new monthly, antimatter, uncollected and intel.

You had to have missed a day. I am on IOS and had 2 days left (IOS calendar started a day late). There is no way you are at 5 days left without missing any. On a side note it seems they sped up the calendar for IOS users, as they gave me the last 2 days yesterday. Even without the speed up though we would have made it.
    I'm on android. And I'm 100% certain that I did not miss a single day. I'm extremely active - I even play the sunday arena lol.

But yeah I got all the 750 5* shards from the last calendar, which should be a clear indicator.

I totally get how "you must have missed a day without noticing" seems like the most reasonable explanation, though. I never had any issues with getting all the stuff from the calendars, so whenever someone claimed to have missed out on something without missing a day that also was my immediate thought.
    If your on Andriod it is possible there was an issue and the calanader rolled over and it should not, which would have netted you a few extra intel.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    If you didn't download last months update before you logged in for daily rewards, you didn't get an Intel calendar that first day. I myself am one of those people who downloaded after I had gotten my daily, so my Intel calendar started a day late.

I believe they said they'd be extending it an extra day to make up for that, but a mod would have to clarify.
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    I have the same problem on iOS, in France.
    New calendar this morning, never missed a single day.
    7 days of intel but the store will close before and not enoght to buy 6 stars shards
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I’m pretty sure you actually got an extra day rather than a “missed day” reset. Because android users got last month’s update a day early.
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    at the end it won't be an extra day but 3 !
    Store closes on april 5 and we got a new calendar starting on april 3rd
  • Hey OP,

You're not missing days, you got an extra. Whenever a new Calendar coincides with a new release, there's always a subset of players that got the old Calendar rewards before updating, so they miss out on a day of the Event Calendar. Everybody that got the Calendar after updating will have the extra day in this case.

Additionally, the Calendar ends today, not the 5th. The Intel store is available until then 5th so you don't have to rush and spend your Intel.
  • Jason291134Jason291134 Posts: 11
    Kabam Mike I call BS! I downloaded the update as soon as it was available and didn’t have the calendar on the first day. I’ve logged in every day and I still missed out on the last day’s rewards. I put in a ticket and deserve to get my rewards so I can spend them before the store goes away. Y’all need to make this right instead of giving a bunch of lip service about how y’all didn’t really screw up instead of owning up to your mistakes.