**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam delay the release of new content until these issues are fixed? [edited by Moderator]

HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
edited April 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Please I beg you do not release the quests you have planned to release today until you have fixed the game there is far too many problems I have lost my streak so many times in arena due to all or nothing ai and now a stun immune yondu in every set of arena I do I have lost all chances at contending for 5* capiw but even so I won’t ask for compensation just ask that you fix this game before releasing anymore content and with future updates test them first before releasing as it’s clear you do not as these would of been found in half hour easily if you just tested it please fix the game
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    HC_Boss said:

Please I beg you do not release the quests you have planned to release today until you have fixed the game there is far too many problems I have lost my streak so many times in arena due to all or nothing ai and now a stun immune yondu in every set of arena I do I have lost all chances at contending for 5* capiw but even so I won’t ask for compensation just ask that you fix this game before releasing anymore content and with future updates test them first before releasing as it’s clear you do not as these would of been found in half hour easily if you just tested it please fix the game

Are you sure those are bugs? Both of those things have legit version in game. When Yondu does a medium attack he is not parryable likewise baiting special is always a chance based thing. I am not saying there are no bugs related to this, as there clearly is, just that we need to make sure on these two

• MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    #Yondu4Boss
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    Lormif said:

HC_Boss said:

Are you sure those are bugs? Both of those things have legit version in game. When Yondu does a medium attack he is not parryable likewise baiting special is always a chance based thing. I am not saying there are no bugs related to this, as there clearly is, just that we need to make sure on these two

Always been able to parry yondu dash attack now we are not in arena there aren’t supposed to be any nodes yet now seems there is a stun immune yondu which shouldn’t be the case so yes a bug and ai have all or nothing which is ridiculous no matter how many times you bait now imagine a stun immune yondu with all or nothing in arena which isn’t supposed to be like a act 6 fight
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    REVERT TO PREVIOUS RELEASE AND ADD NEW EVENT QUEST, SIMPLE AS THAT
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    HC_Boss said:

Lormif said:

HC_Boss said:

Always been able to parry yondu dash attack now we are not in arena there aren’t supposed to be any nodes yet now seems there is a stun immune yondu which shouldn’t be the case so yes a bug and ai have all or nothing which is ridiculous no matter how many times you bait now imagine a stun immune yondu with all or nothing in arena which isn’t supposed to be like a act 6 fight
    You could never parry his medium dash, he shoots an arrow, and you can only parry melee attacks not range. You can parry his light dash attacks when you are in close to him, but not his charge attack. Parry says "if contact is made" , contact is not made when a ranged attack is used. This has been known for yondu for quite a long time. So unless you are talking about dash light, and not dash medium there is no evidence of a bug. This is why videos of the encounter is much better than just saying it.

As for "all or nothing" I have been able to bait in arena, like I said it is random.