**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hyperion Specials wont connect after 5 hit combo

KaspyKaspy Posts: 161 ★★★
Since the update i haven’t been able to land a single special with Hyperion after a 5 hit combo. If I do shorter combos it connects, but no matter how fast I attempt to launch special after 5 hits it gets blocked.

iPhone 8, latest version of IOS

Comments

• Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    many champs are like it now, Masacre cant even do a special 1 he gets blocked half way through it and bammed
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Very hard to connect Hulk SP1 too.
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240

many champs are like it now, Masacre cant even do a special 1 he gets blocked half way through it and bammed

I wonder what change caused all these bugs to appear :(. sentinel is much more annoying to fight now that his sp1 can't be punished
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    KM's sp2 has been bad for a while. Since this update, it just won't connect at all after 5 hit combo.
  • Options
    TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    I have had this on multiple champs, really hurt in the Intel and upper even quest. I've had many fights where I couldn't get a special off at all. The AI either blocks so fast or at times I notice the champ lag between the combo special allowing the block. This is really annoying.
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Dont know what happen, i try to stun chain emma frost with gambit in variant 1.1. after 3-5 times stuns, my sp1 always get blocked. Like there is a frame delay. I really frustated