**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Pool's Gambit Boss Rush is Coming! Nobody can stop me now!

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★

Maicoñ97 said:

It's just what we need!! Another event whit useless rewards

"But Thrillson! I don't need a 4-Star!" So? Then don't do it.

Destruction 100
  • EvicanEvican Posts: 11

will there be anything else in rewards other than 4* and title?

Maybe more bugs...
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★

Maicoñ97 said:

It's just what we need!! Another event whit useless rewards

"But Thrillson! I don't need a 4-Star!" So? Then don't do it.

This is the best. "I don't need". Lol lol. You mean "But Thrillson! I can't use a 4* anymore."
  • tell you what deadpool, id have to say your xforce version serves me well in quest despite his lack of healing. so i wouldnt mind duping him again in the crystal from rewards.ive got his sig at 59. pumped a **** load of stones into him.
  • tell you what deadpool, id have to say your xforce version serves me well in quest despite his lack of healing. so i wouldnt mind duping him again in the crystal from rewards.ive got his sig at 59. pumped a **** load of stones into him.

i said the one with c and p at the end. cmon you stupid censor.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Too bad that the game's mascot and one of the best champs in the game isn't available as a 5* or 6*. Along with Wolverine, SW and OG Thor some of the most iconic Marvel characters can't be used on top content. Oh well at least a 4* crystal and a super duper cool title are available here.
  • Thank you thrillson very cool 🤙
  • NightRidah240NightRidah240 Posts: 12
    loving the april banter
  • damn its quite a doozy. those nodes are fun. sudden death! lmfao! great job kabam thrillson.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Kudos on this boss rush lads!!
    The last fight was hilarious!!
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    @kabam Thrillson can you stop miike from including Cyclops in the next Featured 5 star crystal?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Probably going to be against popular opinion, but this was the most stupid boss rush/challenge quest thing I’ve played in this game. Please don’t ever do this again, it was absolutely zero fun.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Probably going to be against popular opinion, but this was the most stupid boss rush/challenge quest thing I’ve played in this game. Please don’t ever do this again, it was absolutely zero fun.

I agree
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    super fun quest. kabam please do more like this!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I duped Gwenpool for the 3x but it was a fun quest..first fight is the longest, inverted control had to wait for my SP3, and one punch hit took my champ out because I wasn't expecting both to start stun
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Hey guys, if you are struggling with the third deadpool, magik's limbo is the answer ^-^
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    All this time could have been spent on testing the update . Unplayable game . Lag in menus , lag in crystal spins . Lag in loading but a funny quest is up
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    bm3epps said:

I duped Gwenpool for the 3x but it was a fun quest..first fight is the longest, inverted control had to wait for my SP3, and one punch hit took my champ out because I wasn't expecting both to start stun

Automatic mode is the solution
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    This was funny, thanks @Kabam Thrillson