**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upcoming 5 star featured crystal

FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
Any word on upcoming 5 star featured crystal champion pool? it usually comes 7 days before end of previous crystal

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I was curious about this also, but couldn’t remember if it was always a week before or if it’s sometimes been later. I believe there have been times though when the announcement wasn’t made til later in the evening too.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Knowing recently it will be a day before if even before
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yep we’re ready. Give it to us Kabam.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’m especially curious as annihalus will be the 7th new champ since the last (current) featured crystal
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Would be great to have the list. I was expecting to see this soon too as we usually get it a week in advance.
    We just have to believe they will give it to us today. Seriously though, I’m torn on whether or not to save for the next featured or go for this one. Hopefully the list comes today.
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    Yep, would be nice to know the next set to make some decisions.
  • They’ve been announcing 5* a week ahead in the past but...

1. Last 6* featured was released at same time or hours before crystal was issued.

2. They kinda have a few things to work on in the game right now. Even though I plan on popping 8 featureds, I’d rather them work on some recent bugs.
    Stat said:

They’ve been announcing 5* a week ahead in the past but...

1. Last 6* featured was released at same time or hours before crystal was issued.

2. They kinda have a few things to work on in the game right now. Even though I plan on popping 8 featureds, I’d rather them work on some recent bugs.

Well to be fair the mods only communicate. They don’t actually fix bugs and lag issues in game. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for them to communicate what’s happening and post the list of upcoming featured champs. The list is probably already made, they just need to post it on forums.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Stat said:

Pretty sure they waited til the last minute to post the 6* featured cause the associated champs they added to it were just so absolutely terrible they didn’t wanna deal with the backlash. I mean seriously it’s such an absolute troll to add the second cyclop to the 6* pool. I imagine the next featured 5* will have plenty of trash too if they are waiting til the last minutes to let us know
  • Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    It’s a list, not hard to just post.
  • V1PER1987 said:

Stat said:

Well to be fair the mods only communicate. They don’t actually fix bugs and lag issues in game. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for them to communicate what’s happening and post the list of upcoming featured champs. The list is probably already made, they just need to post it on forums.
    Ok, so In your scenario, mods make the list? Or maybe the developers do and they may be a tad busy.

Or do we assume Kabam made it days ago and it’s just a matter of getting around to posting it?
  • DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    Where’s the list @Kabam Miike come on bro what’s the hold up? 😂
    I saw confirmation that the monthly EQ post was forgotten about and recently posted late, so hopefully same thing for the next 5* featured crystal pool and will maybe be posted soon? I hope lol
    I wouldn’t count on it today.
    V1PER1987 said:

I wouldn’t count on it today.

Yeah, just wishful thinking lol
  • KiLLSH0TKiLLSH0T Posts: 3
    Been saving for 3 weeks now to see if the next is worth it or not...come on
    I’m hoping this gets announced before level up ends because I’m in a situation where I’m holding on a particular rank up depending on the next featured pool lol
    Yeah this should be announced by now. Hopefully we receive it shortly.
  • JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81
    @Kabam Miike can you give us any news on this?
    Starting to wonder if they not only forgot to post, but maybe also forgot to even come up with a pool until people posted about it lol
  • Scarface1938Scarface1938 Posts: 12
    R.Cyclops/Black Panther/Electro?/Medusa/Ant-Man/Void/Thing/Diablo/Mr.Sinister/Havok/Nick Fury/Captain Marvel(Movie)

R.Cyclops/Black Panther/Electro?/Medusa/Ant-Man/Void/Thing/Diablo/Mr.Sinister/Havok/Nick Fury/Captain Marvel(Movie)

Nice try, but there’s 24 total champs in the featured pools.

Waiting for Kabam to post the 5* featured list....
    Welp, starting to lose hope that it’s even gonna get posted today now...
  • Scarface1938Scarface1938 Posts: 12
    Kenny292 said:

Nice try, but there’s 24 total champs in the featured pools.
    That was my first thought.
This discussion has been closed.