Yay, finally...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Definitely long overdue, I became Uncollected on December 12th, but yay finally completed my first Uncollected Difficulty Event Quest!

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Good work buddy!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    I'm not even uncollected I'm trying to be but I always seem to get hit when ever I fight. 😒
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Member Posts: 480
    Nice. Yeah I remember that feeling 😄
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I'm not even uncollected I'm trying to be but I always seem to get hit when ever I fight. 😒

You'll get through it, practice on the first enemy of whatever Quest you're stuck on. (So go into the Quest, beat the first Enemy, leave the Quest, and repeat until you feel comfortable enough to take on the whole Quest.)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    100% it now

100% it now

Lol yeah with less than a day left, definitely can do it xD
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    100% this month eq
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Yep, 100% is the next step. Which I find a LOT harder than completion. It's those dang nodes they throw on there. Some really test your different skills, like intercepting for instance, and your roster depth. Good luck on your future endeavors, man!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Yep, 100% is the next step. Which I find a LOT harder than completion. It's those dang nodes they throw on there. Some really test your different skills, like intercepting for instance, and your roster depth. Good luck on your future endeavors, man!

Ikr the nodes always gets some of my champs killed before boss and it annoys me lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

ẞlооd said:

Ikr the nodes always gets some of my champs killed before boss and it annoys me lol
    Haha yeah, I usually can't one-shot the boss on the last quest, so it sucks having most or all of my team getting worn down from crazy nodes before I even reach the beefiest fight.
  • WallypopWallypop Member Posts: 2
    I'm doing5.1.5 now and keep losing my champs dam power drain gets me every time lol

You'll get through it, practice on the first enemy of whatever Quest you're stuck on. (So go into the Quest, beat the first Enemy, leave the Quest, and repeat until you feel comfortable enough to take on the whole Quest.)
    @Wallypop
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Member Posts: 457 ★★
    What I did when I first became uncollected was save my units up (I'm f2p) and then I would use them to buy revives. It was a good investment with all the shards u get

What I did when I first became uncollected was save my units up (I'm f2p) and then I would use them to buy revives. It was a good investment with all the shards u get

Yeah I've always been a saver, I had 3k Units saved for the Collector but only spent about 800 because I had grinded my Stash and there was a Sale on Revives at the time, but sometimes I run into that problem of hesitating to spend because I start thinking about what could come tomorrow. Though I've definitely been getting better about it.