**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awesome Boss Rush!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
The wacky nodes and ridiculousness of it all was super fun. For inverted controls and the final one I was just spamming random **** and somehow I won, and that was good fun. I might replay it whenever I have the energy.

I think the once punch KO node is pretty cool (I personally would have named it QuickDraw). I was considering recommending this exact node as a sort of gag/ tricky node for a intercept practice map (like 20 fights of this), but I guess you guys beat me too it.

The only one I don’t understand how I won was the super armor. I used a duped void (1/25 because I have no t3cc :( ) and his IP Debuffs started doing 2000 per tick or something.

All in all, pretty evitcaretni dna nuf

What do u guys think?

Comments

• LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    edited April 2019
    That one punch(yes, it would have been better named as Quickdraw) node was the most fun node yet. I could play that for hours on end.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    AA and Hyperion got me through it
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    On the super armor node you can use electro and just stand there and let him punch you in the face. In 3 hits (Deadpool hitting you) he is knocked out
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    1 hours and 15 minutes after entering the fight, I could finally win the battle in the superarmor node.
    Small account, not too much to pick up from. Went all the way with a 4* dupped Wolverine.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Have to admit, that was pretty fun.
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    The super armor was the easiest
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    All I did was block with redskull
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The second Node gave me the most trouble. Not because of the Node, just the lag. As soon as the Timer ended, I'd get hit. Finally had controls that cooperated after a couple tries.
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Used spiderman stark on all except the spiderman immune one, used quake and she took him down easy peasy.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I didn't understand what spiderman immune was and used starky for that fight, took me 2 minutes of hitting him before i realised what it meant
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

On the super armor node you can use electro and just stand there and let him punch you in the face. In 3 hits (Deadpool hitting you) he is knocked out

Yeah I heard L2s instakill as well.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Yeah I heard L2s instakill as well.
    Vision did 57k with one special one attack and vaporized him. It seems like anything he isn't immune to or heavily resistant to does huge damage instead.