**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is down 04.04.2019 [Merged Thread]

2»

Comments

• DengconanDengconan Posts: 9
    I was in the middle of a fight
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Im not asking for compensation, I hate asking for it but I just wanted to know if you guys think we will be compensated for this emergency maitmance. I don't think we will, what are your thoughts.
  • Alhazeen420Alhazeen420 Posts: 5
    edited April 2019
    Like really
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Like really ???

Really what?
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    Wishful thinking man they dont care this literally happens every month like clock work
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    We won't get **** as usual, don't worry about it.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Why am i playing this game from 4 years ?
    This game getting every seconds connection issues and lagging like insane...

Kabam don't care there customer and not serious with this game
    Every time new update come with lot of broken things,
    Buy atleast good server for game like NFC, asphalt doing,

My angriness going so high and anytime i will quit this game forever or i will break my phone for sure
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    linux said:

Megavok said:

Game is down for me , I cant log in and I have no connection issues.

Lovely when it happens in the middle of a legends run attempt. Dunno if I was going fast enough, but if I'm going to miss I'd rather it be for my mistakes.
    Check this u should be fine
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131843/legend-run#latest
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Buggy update and now this. Smh. You guys should do what marvel strike force does when stuff like this happens. They hand out good compensation every single time they make a mistake or when the game goes down at anytime.
  • Hey, y'all!

The game should be back up and running. Thank you for your patience!
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    I was doing the Deadpool mission and guess only ....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Great. Thanks Vyd.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    dropped down!
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Bad server ever i seen in 4 years,
    Lagging connection issues forcing me to throw my phone on the wall and now game down !!!

Deadpool Doing April Pool and We are dancing on it !!! Great job kabam
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★

Kabam vs Legend Run Summoners
  • DeDankDestroyerDeDankDestroyer Posts: 26
    EMGERCENCY MAInTENCE SO ANNOYING!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

EMGERCENCY MAInTENCE SO ANNOYING!

At least it was short
  • Alhazeen420Alhazeen420 Posts: 5

Like really ???

Really what?
    It wont make sense in this thread, cuz i commented in a different post where someone asked for a compensation for this maintenance. And now its merged. So just neglect it 😄😄😄
This discussion has been closed.