**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upcoming 5 star featured crystal

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Feel like they should’ve seen this and had some sort of response by now with how many views this thread has gotten.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

V1PER1987 said:

We just have to believe they will give it to us today. Seriously though, I’m torn on whether or not to save for the next featured or go for this one. Hopefully the list comes today.

I told myself I was saving then today told my kid it was up to him..

Basic 5 star corvus...

That kid has a gift
    Wow nice. Congrats. Mine is only a month old so not quite old enough to help me get god tier pulls yet....
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

V1PER1987 said:

We just have to believe they will give it to us today. Seriously though, I’m torn on whether or not to save for the next featured or go for this one. Hopefully the list comes today.

I told myself I was saving then today told my kid it was up to him..

Basic 5 star corvus...

That kid has a gift
    Nice! Corvus has something to do with my impatience with this particular pool announcement lol. Deciding between Corvus and Hype, both unduped, for a r4-r5 cosmic gem. Personally, a duped Hype would edge out Corvus for me since I don’t run suicides, so I’m waiting to see if Hype happens to be in the next featured pool lol otherwise Corvus is going straight to r5(hopefully before this level up ends).
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    When will the Champion pool for the new featured 5* crystal be announced? It’s less than a week away. I may be wrong but isn’t the new crystal announced a week or 2 before its released?
  • I too am eager to know. Got expiring resources and a fat stash of shards!
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I don't really care that we don't have it announced yet, but it's maddening when you're constantly checking to see if new info has dropped. Just a ballpark time for dropping the crystal info would suffice.
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    IKON said:

I don't really care that we don't have it announced yet, but it's maddening when you're constantly checking to see if new info has dropped. Just a ballpark time for dropping the crystal info would suffice.

What this guy said.
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    Thanks for posting... have also been checking daily at this point. Prior info seemed to drop 10 days ahead. Want to know if I'm loading up on the current crystal, or the new one.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    im assuming after this one expire the new one will start unless stated otherwise, i have about 45k 5 star shards waiting but its not that serious, ill just wait.
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    I gave up on checking for the new list. They posted the last feature list a week in advance. We are just being ignored this time and not even a friendly update. Just straight up ignored is cold so I’m just gonna check back when this feature actual expires. Hopeless
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    Kabam mods see this and are just snickering and laughing at the lunch table about how much we are suffering and being tortured.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Alright guys, just like the new Dungeons and Featured 6-Star Crystals, we want to move away from announcing them in advance, but I will talk to the team about doing it one last time... I make no promises, but hold on for a bit.

Why do you want to move away from it? What benefit is there? All it does is interrupt our ability to plan what to do with shards/rank ups. Can you please explain the reasoning behind delaying the announcements?
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Exactly @V1PER1987
  • People are literally going to hoard their shards even longer by not having this information in advance. People have said in this forum on this topic things like, "Id like to know what's in that next crystal so I can know whether to pop now or later." But, not knowing at all, just means later (if you're at all inclined to go for the featured crystal).
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Alright guys, just like the new Dungeons and Featured 6-Star Crystals, we want to move away from announcing them in advance, but I will talk to the team about doing it one last time... I make no promises, but hold on for a bit.

Why do you want to move away from it? What benefit is there? All it does is interrupt our ability to plan what to do with shards/rank ups. Can you please explain the reasoning behind delaying the announcements?

All it does is make people hoard crystal shards until the last minute. This has never been the intention with anything in the game, and we have made this known throughout the History of the game many times. This is not a healthy behaviour for the game.
    I don't necessarily disagree with the plan, but it would definitely be preferable to give it this time and make it clear it won't happen again.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

All it does is make people hoard crystal shards until the last minute. This has never been the intention with anything in the game, and we have made this known throughout the History of the game many times. This is not a healthy behaviour for the game.
    But of a slap to be fair with all this isuse going one alest you guys culd giv a avgvate to the player base and then make a anumentet with ther no longer be this kind of think
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★

I often defend Kabam on these forums, but I see no benefit in this change. I think many of us would like to know whether to open crystals now or wait a week, and with the increase in champ requirements, these decisions are even more crucial. Doesn't seem like the hardest thing for Kabam to do for us.
This discussion has been closed.