**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for void

Tips for uncollected chapter 2. I can’t beat void since they made him bleed immune, my only rank 5 champ is now worthless(aa). Buffet is ruining me. I have a rank 3 unduped void would that be helpful? Best champs pictured below.

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Sentinel heal blocks. Don’t dex. Every ten hits purifies a debuff on you, so time every tenth hit as a debuff is placed on you to purify it as quickly as possible. That’s about it.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I used Hawkeye. Kept hitting, no bleed but also no buffs. Plus power control means no worries about specials.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    You could still use as if you spammed sp1 to get poisons and neurotoxins
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Good point. He's Immune to Bleed, but not Poison. Push to an L3.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    How'd you get such a good roster if Buffet ruins you? It should be pretty straightforward to beat with your roster.

My best tips:
    Sentinel heal block on Sp1.
    Out damage with Hyperion
    Out damage with Ghost

If this is about archangel, I think he can only poison/ neurotoxin a bleeding opponent. Therefore if they cant be bled he isn't the top option.
    Drooped2 said:

SandeepS said:

If this is about archangel, I think he can only poison/ neurotoxin a bleeding opponent. Therefore if they cant be bled he isn't the top option.
    His sp3 can neuro I think without bleed it's been awhile since I used aa tho
    Game is back on, you're right about that one, good to know.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I used SESM. I soloed.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I used my wasp
  • ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    It will cost some units, but this makes the fight a joke. Reset your proficiencies mastery section, reapply the points EXCEPT in Dexterity.

Boom, (mostly) no more Regen.

I suggest you 100% the quest while you have Dex turned off, then you can put it back for other quests without having to turn it off again.