**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Pool's Gambit Boss Rush is Coming! Nobody can stop me now!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Solswerd said:

Drooped2 said:

The_Boss9 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

Everyone I’ve talked to thought it was really fun

Everyone I talked to thinks it was a waste of time to do it
    V1PER1987 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

Glad I’m not in your alliance. Sounds like a bunch of fun loving guys 😂
    Im.glad you arent either you think non challenging content is fun.
    Really dont need guys like you
    Someone’s salty today
    I'm the same everyday. I like difficult content the announcement said this was going to be a challenge.

Sorry I'm not a fan of fluff and being lied to
    I know what you are saying....it's like they treated the whole thing like a giant April Fools joke....it is just crazy....
    Was released the 2nd which isnt a even a made up holiday anywhere so.
    M8, take a step back and smell the roses. This challenge was meant to be funny, not a massive cash grab.
    Then announce it as a funny quest. They announced a CHALLENGE and released a joke.

All im.asking for is difficulty to match the hype and announcement they make
    That was the whole point, it was April Fool's. Traditionally, and colloquially, "Troll Day". It was a cute, little Quest that was meant to be funny. It wasn't a full-fledged Challenge.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    It was certainly unique. I pulled a 4* Deadpool (X-Force). Not the best champion, but a new 4* is fine for me as I still need to finish much content before Act 6.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Drooped2 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Drooped2 said:

The_Boss9 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

Someone’s salty today
    I'm the same everyday. I like difficult content the announcement said this was going to be a challenge.

Who lied to you exactly?
    Wow! Flattered! Each fight in this Boss Rush (that I made) will feature a different and challenging Buff.

CHALLENGING it was a lie.
    Yes, the notification said the event was challenging, but it never said for who. For anyone without at least a 2/20 4*, they found it relatively difficult. Also, the nodes made people change up their fighting style, which some people cannot successfully adjust for. I personally had one of the best times I have ever had in this game, as it was just a hilarious quest. Maybe I'll play it again for the fun of it later.
    Honestly the last node was hilarious! The one punch node was only challenging in timing dashing back and get an attack in. The super armor took patience, but I used a 4* Yellowjacket and used power sting to take him down fast. The inverted controls was toughest for me, but my 5* Iceman did very well.

Honestly the last node was hilarious! The one punch node was only challenging in timing dashing back and get an attack in. The super armor took patience, but I used a 4* Yellowjacket and used power sting to take him down fast. The inverted controls was toughest for me, but my 5* Iceman did very well.

You can just cheese your way through the one punch node with Yondu, Heimdall, or Guillotine. Their basic Attacks have further reach than any others and guarantee an instant win

You can just cheese your way through the one punch node with Yondu, Heimdall, or Guillotine. Their basic Attacks have further reach than any others and guarantee an instant win
    Good to know to share with others. I like the current F4 avatar some people have. (as a side note)

Good to know to share with others. I like the current F4 avatar some people have. (as a side note)
    Just remember that Yondu can only do this with a light attack(or a Heavy, but are you really going to use one?)
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I really hope this is just part 1...I recently heard Dave talking about a 2nd community boss rush challenge... let's just hope they don't ban 4*s there as well since ddd decided to pick iceman as the boss again...wtf lol
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I don't know about you guys but the last node was challenging. Trying to hold it together and not roll over the floor laughing and beat the node was difficult
    Drooped2 said:

TaZ_4178 said:

I really hope this is just part 1...I recently heard Dave talking about a 2nd community boss rush challenge... let's just hope they don't ban 4*s there as well since ddd decided to pick iceman as the boss again...wtf lol

You should watch Dave's whole video
    I did unless i missed something wasn't it about a 5min clip
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited April 2019
    chunkyb said:

This is why we can't have nice things.

There has to be someone who always gets upset no matter how easy The Quest is.
    This reminds me of gwenpool goes to the movies quest.
    Two Easy 5*, yet people still complained because it was too easy...
    If its Easy, then you should be happy because you get rewarded with some good Stuff that Requires almost 0 effort.
    Who cares if they say that it is Challenging, but then its not, and ends up being a fun quest.
    Want Harder content, Variant 2 is coming out really soon.
    Kabam doesn't need To keep putting challenges that only endgame Players can complete, because the majority of people that play this game haven't completed act5. Let them have some easy content for some good rewards.
    Now lets please, please stop arguing Just because of a fun little Quest, and lets focus on some Real problems, Like Domino and Red Hulk's synergy, being completly broken.
    Waboba said:

chunkyb said:

This is why we can't have nice things.

There has to be someone who always gets upset no matter how easy The Quest is.
    This reminds me of gwenpool goes to the movies quest.
    Two Easy 5*, yet people still complained because it was too easy...
    If its Easy, then you should be happy because you get rewarded with some good Stuff that Requires almost 0 effort.
    Who cares if they say that it is Challenging, but then its not, and ends up being a fun quest.
    Want Harder content, Variant 2 is coming out really soon.
    Kabam doesn't need To keep putting challenges that only endgame Players can complete, because the majority of people that play this game haven't completed act5. Let them have some easy content for some good rewards.
    Now lets please, please stop arguing Just because of a fun little Quest, and lets focus on some Real problems, Like Domino's and Red Hulk's synergy, being completly broken.
    I agree with pretty much every thing you said and think it's a shame that people actually complained about the gwenpool event... absolute fools... but i will say this i just think there should be tiers to these quests just like eq each month... just make a difficulty for each type of summoner from beginner to uncollected or even epic difficulty... that should shut the complainers up for a while... nice post though🍻
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

You couldn't have prove his point perfectly.
    Drooped2 said:

will there be anything else in rewards other than 4* and title?

Drooped2 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Drooped2 said:

The_Boss9 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

Someone’s salty today

Who lied to you exactly?
    Wow! Flattered! Each fight in this Boss Rush (that I made) will feature a different and challenging Buff.

CHALLENGING it was a lie.

You can always try making it a Challenge for yourself. Try to do it again with 2-Star Champions, or do a run with no Special Attacks, or only bringing in one Champion.
    You could always just make it challenging too. You are the people who hyped it.and said.it was a challenge after all
    They did make it challenging. I struggled to get through it with one of my alts.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

The_Boss9 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

Someone’s salty today

It was an April Fools quest and it was funny. Generally I'd agree with you on this but funny goes a long way lol
    Drooped2 said:

TaZ_4178 said:

Drooped2 said:

TaZ_4178 said:

You should watch Dave's whole video
    I did unless i missed something wasn't it about a 5min clip
    End credits said April fools
    Oh well damn i must have raged quit the video when i heard iceman lmao thanks for clearing that up😄
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Solswerd said:

Drooped2 said:

The_Boss9 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

Someone’s salty today

I know what you are saying....it's like they treated the whole thing like a giant April Fools joke....it is just crazy....
    M8, take a step back and smell the roses. This challenge was meant to be funny, not a massive cash grab.
    Then announce it as a funny quest. They announced a CHALLENGE and released a joke.

Announcing it as a funny quest isn't really in the spirit of April Fools...
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Just for the record. If its a Challenge or not is up to everyone on their own. In general challenge =/= engame difficulty like variant f.e.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Dear Players

We are releasing an April Fools quest. Don’t bother playing it since it’s just for the lols.

Sincerely, Kabam.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Solswerd said:

Drooped2 said:

The_Boss9 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Drooped2 said:

John757 said:

Someone’s salty today

Announcing it as a funny quest isn't really in the spirit of April Fools...
    Making it super hard for no reward would have been funnier to me then telling me it's super hard and making it easy.

But I really wasnt kidding when I said I lack a sense of humor in the thread about this the other day
    They never claimed it was super hard. Besides the rewards should’ve tipped you off. Geez.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Dear Players

We are releasing an April Fools quest. Don’t bother playing it since it’s just for the lols.

Sincerely, Kabam.

Just dont use the word challenging if it's not. Pretty simple.
    They never said the quest was challenging just the buffs. So... they didn’t lie. Now obviously you’re agitated so why don’t you go take a break from forums before you burst a vein.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    If you really want a challenge that badly, just do it with 1* champs