**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider-Gwen not countering Hela’s Unstoppable

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 ★★★★
The Hela Boss in the new Even Quest often goes Passively Unstoppable by her Rage Node. This is not bypassed by Spider-Gwen’s “Slow Debuff”, which is weird, because I’ve seen the Slow Debuff counter Passive Unstoppable like Brawl & AoW before. What’s going on?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Same with mighty charge unstoppable
  • Rfalls1891Rfalls1891 Posts: 16
    edited April 2019
    SAME PROBLEM WITH SHE HULK!! I opened a ticket with Kabam, and, as usual, they haven't fixed it. No reasons why. So sick of it...
  • Hey there, thanks for bringing this to us. We'll pass it along to the rest of the team.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Same here..went in with she hulk...got smacked when hela went unstoppable even with slow debuff on her
  • KfcchampKfcchamp Posts: 3
    Throughout several quests variant and the new monthly event quest vs aspect of war hulk and the champion she is not preventing it from triggering. When fighting the new hela boss this month she did not prevent it as well. It sometimes did and sometimes did not.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0-RmIAVqwwWm60ZLGu6MHfBKQ#Historic_Goodyear,_AZ
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Agree, the same thing happened with me, even though the slow debuff is applied on it, she isn't able to stop the unstoppable (does she not stop passive unstoppables)?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I don’t remember is she even takes it out. I know she hulk can with her heavy
    Any update on this
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    Hela in Event Quest this month, 6.1.2 and 6.1.5 are buffed with the node called 'Death's Embrace' which makes her become unstoppable frequently.
    She-Hulk and Spider Gwen are both designed to be capable of reducing the Ability Accuracy of the opponent's Unstoppable effects by 100%. So why they cannot stop Hela?
    I have read about Hela's abilities and buffing nodes, but there is nothing that increases her Ability Accuracy or reduces Attacker's Ability Accuracy. It does not make sense.
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    So…… no one cares about this?
    A simple search would let u know that there are numerous threads on the topic but there has been silence from the mods for the last 3 days
  • DengconanDengconan Posts: 9
    I had the same issue
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    So both Spidergwen and Shehulk can stop the passive Unstoppable buff from Aspect of War and Thing but can't do that for this new node on Hela?
    We are being played like an idiot by KABAM once again.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Next video is fight against Monthly uncollected quest against Hela who has a passive unstoppable buff:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFaNYe9m-5Q

• Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Yep just experienced the same thing in that Hela fight. What’s going on I wonder? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Likely has something to do with the rage node and it’s immunity to ability accuracy reduction.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I was gonna post a bug on this as well, but the way SG ability reads, it may not be a bug.
    "Reduces ability accuracy of unstoppable..." -- this node isn't effected by ability accuracy reduction.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

The Hela Boss in the new Even Quest often goes Passively Unstoppable by her Rage Node. This is not bypassed by Spider-Gwen’s “Slow Debuff”, which is weird, because I’ve seen the Slow Debuff counter Passive Unstoppable like Brawl & AoW before. What’s going on?

Hi! To give an update, this issue has been resolved.