**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should we stop getting god/demi-god tier champs released EVERY SINGLE EVENT

Should we stop getting god/demi-god tier champs released EVERY SINGLE EVENT 160 votes

Yes
51%
ArcDeAngelusBigPoppaCBONESkeleton777Mr_PlatypusWorld EaterTimone147HeartlessJRock808Geoqui21JadedzuffyChovnerNanoDroidFeeney234Il_JooOMSRDLDRobertkoBen345qWardenclockMkh 83 votes
No
48%
Vdh2008thetaman23RandomlyGeneratedxNigbelli300AxeCopFirePrimmer79ScottryanTerraSportsfan365SungjDisposablexNEO_mr_AndersonSixshot1BlackGekkougaA l p h aKayne34GeneralDCSceptilemaniacRoOOts 77 votes

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Drooped2 I think we are human torch will be a good war defender and annihilis, we will see. but they will both be really good in their own respects
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    No
    Drooped2 said:

@Drooped2 I think we are human torch will be a good war defender and annihilis, we will see. but they will both be really good in their own respects

I already 100 percent uncollected and didnt find him to be a good defender and that's noded up eq
    Killmonger is harder on node 29 than he was in the EQ. Some of the War nodes can get nasty with the right champ.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Diablo was definitely nothing special. Both March champs were meh. NF was a pain unblockable with his L1 but still manageable. Havok and Sinister are both probably above average but don’t really seem god tier. I think most of the 2019 champs so far have been respectable and not over the top.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No
    Drooped2 said:

I'm not sure have we gotten any God tier this year. Now that I see you list some I'm wondering.

I guess thing was pretty solid.. sinister is good but no god

Havok is a really solid god tier champion, so is captain marvel but only if you also have the nick fury synergy
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I do think they are getting rediculous! Almost everyone has some continous damage attack and some unblockable move...i have always said the guys in character developement at kabam have some kind of contest running to see who can create the most stupidly amped champ!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    No
    I like the new challenge every month. No need to make the game easy for us.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    No
    Oh, and Havok and Fury are god tier or whatever you want to call them. Definitely.
  • LordRaymondLordRaymond Posts: 33
    Yes
    While new characters do provide good challenges, it will come to a point where only viable champs will be a certain 35 champs. And other champs that still can do content won't be able to keep up unless Kabam buffs everyone. If you want challenges, just put a meh champ on Cornered, Aspect of War, Masochism and Double power gain. Also, Diablo was pretty bad lol
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    No
    We don't need a Ghost/Corvus/Aegon level champ every month, but they should definitely continue to make characters that people can actually use.

Nothing more defeating than grinding for a five or six star crystal and then pulling someone who you'll never use outside of arena.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No
    The more god tier champs we get, the higher the chance of getting a better champion you get.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    No
    I dont mind the God tier / demi-god tier champs. Otherwise, they'll be forgotten like Diablo

But really dont like every new champ is an annoying defender that'll rekt if you bring in the wrong champ. Moreover, their specials are Super Sketchy to evade.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    There no such thing as "god/demi tier" they do not exist is this game.

Ever faced a domino, Ironman infinity war, korg?

yes, all annoying but still beatable with any and all champion.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    No

lol wtf ... are you drunk? are we playing the same game? fake account by Kabam perhaps?
    Skkc said:

lol wtf ... are you drunk? are we playing the same game? fake account by Kabam perhaps?
    no I'm not drunk because I don't drink and Kabam wouldn't make any champion beatable by certain champs that would make the game unbalance
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    edited April 2019
    You can kill all champs with Colossus, it is known

Skkc said:

no I'm not drunk because I don't drink and Kabam wouldn't make any champion beatable by certain champs that would make the game unbalance
    @Foxhero007 true, but you cant tell me that a fighting a domino with someone other than a tech champ or a power control champ is going to end well in most cases
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    No
    I've said no, and, here's why...
    A couple of years ago, everything was about SL/SW/Hype/Wolvie, etc...
    You had to have these for story, AQ, AW.
    With the introduction of new ''GOD tier'' champs, you mix the pool.
    What was hard or impossible to do, before, without, let say, SL, is now doable with a couple of different champs.
    So, yes, we need new champs that are ''god tier'', and, it makes the game more dynamic.
    'nuff said
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Skkc said:

@Foxhero007 true, but you cant tell me that a fighting a domino with someone other than a tech champ or a power control champ is going to end well in most cases
    What would the worst possible match up be?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Skkc said:

Korg and IMIW are beatable by basically anything if played well enough with the right tactics. Domino might be problematic due to her mechanics; there might be champions you can't beat her with unless they were high enough rank, but there are still a lot of options that work.