**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Intel Calendar ended earlier than expected.

Just the other day I saw in the Intel-calendar (with a daily small amount of intel awarded each day) that I was in the middle of a 7-day calendar, with 3 or more days to go. I was saving up intel, and needed just 10 more to buy what I needed in the store. But now the new EQ was released and the antimatter-calendar was added, and logging on today, suddenly the Intel-calendar was gone...

So close... only 10 more intel needed. Darn.

But of course I'm wondering why it looked like I had a few days left on that calendar yesterday, and today it was gone? Anyone at Kabam who knows why?

Comments

• Options
    EmadeEmade Posts: 1
    Same here, today should have been last day of calendar for me with 120 intel.. opened the game and no more intel calendar...i have 4890 intel with today calendar it supposed to be 5010 for awakening gem...now have to spend it for other things...
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Emade said:

Same here, today should have been last day of calendar for me with 120 intel.. opened the game and no more intel calendar...i have 4890 intel with today calendar it supposed to be 5010 for awakening gem...now have to spend it for other things...

Aww... yeah, that sucks. Wonder if there is a good explanation?
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Intel calendar should have ended 2 days ago .. they gave another day yesterday as some people had issues on day 1 of calendar ...

ok, maybe it just looks like you have a full 7 day week calendar, but it cuts it in the middle, as soon as the new EQ is released. That could explain it.