**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Negative Zone Bounty Missions

Comments

• VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178

Why is there a purchase limit on the antimatter crystals?

I think they put a limit to avoid players opening multiple while there's an active one. and you can purchase 1 every 8 hours
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Is there like a notification that pops up to let us know if 10 people completed the bounty mission, or do we know after the 8 hours is complete?
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    WarBros23 said:

Is there like a notification that pops up to let us know if 10 people completed the bounty mission, or do we know after the 8 hours is complete?

I think there's a icon in the homepage, if you tap that, it will show how many member have participated so far.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I triggered the first bounty and the purchase limit reset so I just think it’s more of a safeguard so you don’t buy more than one per 8 hour period, especially since you can’t obly trigger one bounty mission per 8 hour window.
  • RedPeace_MaxF4tRedPeace_MaxF4t Posts: 11
    Do the alliance wide rewards scale with the number of participants above 10? e.g., do you get more rewards if 20 in the ally participate versus exactly 10?
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116
    What is the proportional bonus reward the initiator receives?

I started it the first time, but only got the 50 5* shards as did the rest of the alliance.

• axalon95axalon95 Posts: 12
    Can a player who is not in any alliance play these missions?
  • DrBairagiDrBairagi Posts: 23

Rewards arent even worth it for this lol

I hear the rewards are better for those who can do math.
    absolutly right. You nailed it. It looks like very much similar to me also. Peopele are doing math and posting as they recieved the rewards by simply calculating. But they missed some calculation, when our champs are stuck in AW we wont be able to cover all the instances.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    One question, what are the total rewards if I do all the missions of the heroic and the master of the negative zone? I'm not getting the epic.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

So far I have calculated best case scenario for Beginner, Normal, and Heroic.

Beginner
    16,800 3* Shards (8 almost 9 fully formed 3* Shard Crystals)
    21,000 PHC Shards (10.5 PHC Shard Crystals)
    29,400 Gold
    Normal
    3360 4* Shards (1 fully formed 4* Crystal and 1360 shards left over)
    8400 3* Shards (4 fully formed 3* Crystals and 400 shards left over)
    42,000 Gold
    Heroic
    6300 4* Shards (3 fully formed 4* Crystals and 300 shards left over)
    63,000 Gold
    84 T4CC Crystals

Will post Master in a short while. :)
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★

Fenico said:

Are we going to be able to complete all difficulties or just one?

And regarding these Antimatter Crystals... Will they only activate Bounty Mission or will they award some items along with it? If yes can you specify what exactly?

You'll be able to do all Difficulties if you'd like! The Crystals are mostly to activate Bounty Missions, but will also award 1500 gold. Just a small amount of gold, but it's there.
    Just want to confirmed. Each participant is only required to do ONE difficulty to be consider participating in the event for the minimum of 10 members. Is this correct?
  • Would be nice if the 5-Difficulty Quest screen would show some indication whether you completed that Difficuly yet. Like at least say “Completed” if you don't want to show the normal “33% Complete” type wording that would normally have been present (since you don't need to do 100%).

Otherwise have to look at Quest Rewards screen beforehand, or actually re-enter quest and see if any solid lines, to remember which difficulties you’ve already done (or whether it’s actually a whole new 8-hour mission that is going on.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I don't get what the 10 limit is for, is it just for rewards or is it a hard limit?

In other words, does that mean after 10 people in the bounty mission have played it, then the other 20 people in alliance can't participate in the bounty mission, and must wait for the next one?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    SparkAlot said:

I don't get what the 10 limit is for, is it just for rewards or is it a hard limit?

In other words, does that mean after 10 people in the bounty mission have played it, then the other 20 people in alliance can't?

People can still play it after 10, 10 participants is just the threshhold to trigger the bonus rewards. The word “Full” is probably a bad choice to have as a banner when it reaches 10 participants, maybe something more along the lines of “Goal Reached” or something.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    SparkAlot said:

In other words, does that mean after 10 people in the bounty mission have played it, then the other 20 people in alliance can't participate in the bounty mission, and must wait for the next one?

They way I understood it is that it is a minimum of 10 participants. The quest stays open after the 10 requirement is met so anyone in the alliance can still play them.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Has anyone else run into an issue where the bounty was locked because it was "full"? An alliance member of mine tried to join one and got a message stating that it was full. So, I know 10 members have to join the bounty to get the bonus, but is it locked to only 10 members?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

Has anyone else run into an issue where the bounty was locked because it was "full"? An alliance member of mine tried to join one and got a message stating that it was full. So, I know 10 members have to join the bounty to get the bonus, but is it locked to only 10 members?

Nope, I joined one just earlier that already reached 10 and said “full”.

So far I have calculated best case scenario for Beginner, Normal, and Heroic.

Beginner
    16,800 3* Shards (8 almost 9 fully formed 3* Shard Crystals)
    21,000 PHC Shards (10.5 PHC Shard Crystals)
    29,400 Gold
    Normal
    3360 4* Shards (1 fully formed 4* Crystal and 1360 shards left over)
    8400 3* Shards (4 fully formed 3* Crystals and 400 shards left over)
    42,000 Gold
    Heroic
    6300 4* Shards (3 fully formed 4* Crystals and 300 shards left over)
    63,000 Gold
    84 T4CC Crystals

Will post Master in a short while. :)

Master

10,500 5* Shards (1 5* Crystal Fully formed with 500 shards remaining)
    100,800 T4B Frags ( 3 T4B Fully Formed with 28,800 frags remaining)
    84,000 Gold
    84 T4CC Frag Crystal
    50, 200 T2 Alpha Cat Frags ( Not sure how many fully formed that is, if any)

and if you have 10 members in the alliance compete in all bounty missions that would be I believe a total of 4200 5* shards which adding to the remaining for Maser(500 + 4200) you would have 4700.
    Kenny292 said:

SparkAlot said:

In other words, does that mean after 10 people in the bounty mission have played it, then the other 20 people in alliance can't?

People can still play it after 10, 10 participants is just the threshhold to trigger the bonus rewards. The word “Full” is probably a bad choice to have as a banner when it reaches 10 participants, maybe something more along the lines of “Goal Reached” or something.
    Agreed the banner of full doesn't help and Goal Reached would be perfect.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Kenny292 said:

SparkAlot said:

Right, that is the confusing part.

It says "FULL" right there.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Kenny292 said:

Nope, I joined one just earlier that already reached 10 and said “full”.
    Thanks. Just unclear word usage on their part. Got it.
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    edited April 2019
    Confused and looking to clarify, I am not in an alliance but have some antimatter from the EQ and calendar, when I go to the special tab in crystals however I do not see the option to use my antimatter, nor can I sell it or seemingly do anything with it. Is this because I am not in an alliance? I had read previously that In addition to triggering a bounty mission these anti matters awarded 1500 gold per, not much but I am still wondering, are they 100% worthless unless I am in an alliance?
  • Quote... **They will be available between April 3rd and May 1st! You must be in an Alliance to trigger, or access Bounty Missions, and will have to update to the newest version of the Game!

Although agree it did not mention whether or not you could still at least Buy/Open a crystal with it, just for the tiny amount of Gold in there. Probably not.

But you CAN spend a couple Antimatter on buying the latest BEACON in Store. That's about all it's useful for if you aren’t in an alliance (suggest you just join some casual alliance that doesn’t require full AQ/AW).
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Nice work on this event. Good rewards for the amount of effort/energy required. Love that it's very fast to complete. Gives over 1k 5* shards per day with full participation along with rank up mats. 👍
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    thanks fellow @SummonerNR . i got the beacon but i did miss the part about "must be in an alliance," i did think that as they are referred to as "crystals" in the OP that I'd be able to "open" them regardless @Kabam Miike et al , albeit just to get a bit of gold and not trigger a mission. reluctant to rejoin an alliance as I just left mine to focus on a new job blah blah blah but perhaps a caj alliance is the way to go. respectfully yours all, fluid karma. 🖖
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68
    edited April 2019
    Perhaps I missed it somewhere but are the antimatter gonna be used for something else besides the antimatter crystals and to open bounty quests and the beacon? Seems like every alliance as a whole is gonna have quite the abundance of them if that is all they are used for.
  • Cma1323 said:

Perhaps I missed it somewhere but are the antimatter gonna be used for something else besides the antimatter crystals and to open bounty quests and the beacon? Seems like every alliance as a whole is gonna have quite the abundance of them if that is all they are used for.

By the end of 4 weeks, yes, for most ppl. But at least initially here, and for those that are of the few people online during off-peak hours, they could be short Antimatter depending how often they have to be the ones to startup next 8-hour Bounty late-night or overnight hours.

Only get 9 Antimatter a week I think, and costs 2 to start a Bounty each time (21 Bounties a week)

• MajorMajor Posts: 1
    Seriously the buffs on all the events are getting really stupid...its apparent that they are there to restrict how quickly players who don't pay kabam for stuff advance and to make players who do rely on paying for stuff to have to pay more...it used to be based.on the ai being able to react quicker than the player...now with all the memory needed it has slowed your processors so much that you cant even keep the game running without glitches and crashing...so you rely on buffs and global nodes that dont go down until the boss is killed and there are.so many buffs that you can get.killed with one critical hit....thats just stupid and unfair that im hitting the enemy 100 times and i cant take 1 hit...S.T.U.P.I.D...these impossible buffs were reserved for wars...now that players have improved we are expected.to take down enemies with 120000 health on a daily basis that kills us with 1 hit...even the impossible quest realm of legends you designed has enemies without stupid buffs that kill you with one hit and you actually have a chance to win if you make a mistake...obviously you don't create a game you dont expect to sell but at the prices you charge which is over the price of an xbox game with less entertainment for a t2a you can afford to stop putting these stupid buffs that kill us in 1 hit...the people who keep playing and paying aren't doing it because your game is so entertaining it's because they're superfans and will continue to do so as long as new champs and events come out...if you want to challenge those who are 1mill or more make a special quest that you need to have your rating 1mill or more and put all the buffs you want on it just reward them with 6* stuff and t5 stuff but making uncollected events that murder uncollected players is stupid
  • Nopedrooo said:

What is the proportional bonus reward the initiator receives?

I started it the first time, but only got the 50 5* shards as did the rest of the alliance.

That's a legitimate question. Where are you @Kabam Miike ??
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★

Fenico said:

Are we going to be able to complete all difficulties or just one?

And regarding these Antimatter Crystals... Will they only activate Bounty Mission or will they award some items along with it? If yes can you specify what exactly?

You'll be able to do all Difficulties if you'd like! The Crystals are mostly to activate Bounty Missions, but will also award 1500 gold. Just a small amount of gold, but it's there.
    1500 gold .You made us so rich