**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Daily calendar rewards missing

I didn't get any of today's calendar rewards even though the calendars show them paid out and the Intel calendar disappeared. Did this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• hawksterhawkster Posts: 6
    this is the final insult im taking from kabam. I didn't a month trying to get Intel fir a ag, bought a few deals to make up for failed epic runs, then i get screwed 80intel short because kabam decided that when they screwed the release of the calendar up they would screw us all over and not tells. contacting my credit card company this morning fir fraud! finding s replacement, and never looking back for deleting this addictive game.
  • I didn’t get my last 120 intel from calendar which was CLEARLY shown in the game. And now I’m short of that to obtain the 5*star class awaken. Kabam gave lame reason without solving
  • TylarTylar Posts: 7
    I didnt get my last day intel from login calandar. Theres 22 hours left to spend my intel. I made 3 tickets. No response. If I have to spend my intel on junk I don't want and get cheated out of 5 star awake gem. I'll never spend another penny on this game..... if you guys arnt going to do anything. Atleast refund the 35$ I wasted buying intel. There is no excuse 4 this. 0
    This is just mindblowing
    I'm 50 short of 5 star awake gem. This is Robery. No excuse 4 this.
    Cheated me out of login calandar intel..... now I have 22 hours to either spend my intel on junk.
    I'll never spend another penny on this game. They should do emergency maintance and fix this. It's disgusting. They should atleast give me my 35$ back for buying intel. And just take the 700 intel off my account
    Disgraceful.
    They literally did a emergency maintaince to screw us out of ARE last day intel. Even tho the calandar showed we was going to get it. I did the math and made sure I had exact enough for awaken gem... that's false advertismeant
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    how are you guys so short? i didn't buy any intel and was able to get the AG and some t2a
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

how are you guys so short? i didn't buy any intel and was able to get the AG and some t2a

They are short because they 1. Didn't download the update on the right day at the start of last event quest and/or 2. They didn't log in on multiple days of the calendar.

It's their own fault, by they want someone else to blame for their ineptitude.
    I logged in every day past 3 years. I did exact math to get 5 star awake gem. The calandar said I would get my last 120 intel. I was 1 hour away from getting it. And they did a emergency maintance and took it away.
    Now I'm 50 intel short. And I dont even want none of that other junk. I do want the 30$ I spent on intel and they can take the intel off my account. MY CALANDAR SHOULDNT HAVE SAID I WAS GOING TO GET IT IF I REALLY WASNT
  • Logging in just once a day does not guarantee that you are logging in once during the 24 hours that a Calendar day is available.

Ie, calendar days based on 8pm EST (daylight) time changeover. So if one day you login at 6pm, and the next day you don’t login until 9pm, you would have lost that 8pm-8pm 24 hour window on that time in between logins.

FYI, that is a different issue than what some ppl were getting an entirely new 5th week Intel Calendar (and claiming the 1st Day-1 from it), which was pretty well described by Kabam in their responses (and those ppl weren’t losing out on 6 more days, they actually were ending up getting a free extra day-1 of 15 Intel, based on issue of “when” they updated game last month initially).
  • Logging in just once a day does not guarantee that you are logging in once during the 24 hours that a Calendar day is available.

Ie, calendar days based on 8pm EST (daylight) time changeover. So if one day you login at 6pm, and the next day you don’t login until 9pm, you would have lost that 8pm-8pm 24 hour window on that time in between logins.

FYI, that is a different issue than what some ppl were getting an entirely new 5th week Intel Calendar (and claiming the 1st Day-1 from it), which was pretty well described by Kabam in their responses (and those ppl weren’t losing out on 6 more days, they actually were ending up getting a free extra day-1 of 15 Intel, based on issue of “when” they updated game last month initially).

Well said, SummonerNR. Thank you for writing this out for OP.

If you still feel you were meant to get these because you logged in within different 24hr periods, please reach out to our Support team via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll to select 'Support'.
This discussion has been closed.