**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use sig stones on?

Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Background:
I am currently working on 100% Act 4 (on 4.4.2) and becoming uncollected (on 5.1.4). My main questing team is 4*R5 Symbiote Supreme, Void, Crovus, 4*R5 Awakened Vision AOU (sig 13), 5*R3 Omega Red and 5*R2 Gwenpool.

Question:

I will soon be taking my 4* awakened Dr. Voodoo (sig 40) to R5 and replacing symbiote supreme on my main questing team. I'm wondering if I should use my generic signature stones and raise his signature level or if I should save them for when I awaken either my Void or Aegon after finishing act 4. I have 51 generic signature stones, 21 skill and 9 science (dumped all my mystic into voodoo). Also - who do you think I should awaken based on my current team - void or aegon?

Who to use sig stones on? 27 votes

Dump them into Doc Voodoo
11%
Foxhero007Fugitive21Dominic518 3 votes
Wait and Awaken Void - dump them into him with the Science Stones
29%
BahamutIncitatus666JChanceH9Hanger_29gforcefanalin_panduruap4057Hidr8__ 8 votes
Wait and Awaken Aegon - dump them into him with the Skill Stones
48%
CFreeMarzGroovedougyfcOMC_PintoSpiderCoolsXxLoganTDCxXTotty671OnesuavebroRehan010_KingpinamosStarbuster234The_WatcherCtleath_013 13 votes
Split them based on.... (fill in the blank)
11%
GeorgiaDawgUltimatesaber32LostReplica23 3 votes

Comments

• OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    I have both Aegon and Void as 5* R5. Both are amazing champs but I think for the content you need to clear Aegon helps the most. Don't think you can go wrong with either but I would lean to Aegon.

Also, Why not pump mystic stones into SymSupreme? He's better than DrVoodoo IMO.

Lastly, focus your 5* resources into that OmRed. He will be a gamechanger as you get further along in the content.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Thanks for the feedback.. Sym Supreme isn't awakened or I would have... Definitely like Omega Red wish I could awaken him though... where I am at 5* shards still take a while to come in
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101

where I am at 5* shards still take a while to come in

Think about content that rewards with awakening gems. Completing a Labyrinth Run Act 5 completion etc. Some of those are easier than others but all attainable. With 4* Aegon, you could complete one pass in LOL relatively easy, will require some time haha
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I forgot to mention my Aegon is only R3 right now (just pulled him the other day) - would you R5 him over R3 my 5* gwenpool?
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 781 ★★★
    Wait and Awaken Void - dump them into him with the Science Stones
    Ægon or Void, unless you pull someone else who needs them equally