**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* feature list is out...TIME TO HOARD EVEN LONGER

all i have to say is.....the feature crystal is soooo lousy that i am gonna hoard more. thanks kabam!

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yeah ngl that is incredibly weak...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Only won’t I’m wont bad is medusa so I’m sticking with basice
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Yup. Pretty poor list
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    ... its the same 2015 and 2016 champs they switch out every other crystal.. They'll sneak maybe one or two "good" ones to make it seem "random" though.

But sit here and wonder why a lot of people hoard shards... :D
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Nick Fury and Thing on same line...25 champs so who will get pulled?
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    So unfair. This way we'll never get the new featured champs. eventually we'll get them when they are not viable anymore.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Nick Fury and Thing on same line...25 champs so who will get pulled?

It’s still only 24 champs.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    In my case announcing the list stopped me from hoarding. I got sick of burning 5* shards in order to not get the featured champ so went back to basics. Started saving again but this crystal is so bad...
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kabam said no champion is included in consecutive 5* featured crystals. The one after this next one will be OP.

@DTMelodicMetal sadly probably not as they can just use meme champs from previous 5* featured crystaks
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Mm cyclops, diablo, sentry, kingpin, hood, rhino, miles morales, yondu, civil warrior and cable! Exactly what everyone is looking for, totally worth extra 5k shards
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Wasn’t going for them anyway but damn...that’s weak
    so only 8 out of 24 are decent champs. Kabam's making some really bad decisions lately. they dont seem to care about the player base at all. Perhaps Marvel should find a different company
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Another slap in the face! Absolutely horrible Crystal. This company disappoints time after time. Every other featured has had much better champions. So disappointed.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Sooooo bad
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Skkc said:

so only 8 out of 24 are decent champs. Kabam's making some really bad decisions lately. they dont seem to care about the player base at all. Perhaps Marvel should find a different company

Who is the 8th? Diablo is feature but he’s garbage
    Captain Marvel
    Havok
    Mister Sinister
    Nick Fury
    Thing
    Ghost Rider
    Hawkeye (decent but not worth the extra shards)
    Medusa