**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom the duck: Deadly or a dud

Gday fellow summoners I’ve recently pulled 5 star Venom the Duck, after a few quests he seems great being able to ramp up over time. I’d love to hear what people think of him, any tips or tricks and what rank u think he deserves.
Cheers guys

Comments

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Love him! I mean it takes a few fights to make him great but when he is, he's awesome. Regen, fury and increased power are great to stack up on. Precision sometimes as well, or armour against havok. Really fun to use and pretty powerful too. Congrats on your pull!!!
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I know a few guys who have rank 5d him as a 5* and they love him
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Ah true my apologies he mentioned he would r5 him next but he is 4/55. Had to double check
    Its because he chose VtD over sparky
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Oh ok, thanks for confirming.
  • BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    Thanks for the feedback guys I was intrigued by the pull now I’m very excited
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Awesome champ! Hes one of the most, if not, the most under the radar champ out there imo. After couple fights he does insane damage. Will be r4ing mine soon and possibly make him 4th 5/65.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I do have a guy in my alliance with VtD at 5/65. It’s not his top champ though.

As for me mine is at 4/55 and I’ll aay he is amazing. Once you ramp him up he is a questing god and destroys quests and AQ single handedly.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Waboba wrote: »
    @Patchie93 No one has a 5/65 Venom the duck atm, duelbot confirms it. But, if you know anyone with him 5/65 Could you tell Me his id so i can Reach out to the duelbot Creator, and give him a 5/65 Duck?
    Thanks

I have one and have had one since 2018.

I love him. My only complaint is that his prestige is kinda meh. Otherwise pure stud.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    It's going to be tough to find someone with him as their top champ. He's 6th in prestige for me currently, although a few more sig stones and he'll pass Spark and move into 5th.
  • BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    So he is definitely worth r4 5 star
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    I didn't know If his prestige was high or not, thats why Duelbot never gave meh a Vtd as top champ(5/65) Thanks y'all.
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    I got a 6* version last week. Working on Act 5 100% to get 2 t5b to rank 2 him. Absolutely love him.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Waboba I’m, @Jaded has a 5/65 VTD. And venom the duck is easily one of the best stand alone champ if not the best. Mine is at R4 but will be 5/65 someday as wel. He’s insane.
    @Bazza if you need any advice or anything you can hit up my line. Hitlaw is my ID
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He’s a’ight.
    @Bazza I beat 5.3 and 5.4 with venom the duck by himself with zero unit spending. Be very happy with that pull n hit up my line if u need advice
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    He's pretty bad... On the first fight in a Quest... After that he's a Godly.

Also if you're looking for Tips, I got most of mine from this Post. (Ignore the starting post, it was when I thought VtD was useless)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Timone147 said:

I do have a guy in my alliance with VtD at 5/65. It’s not his top champ though.

As for me mine is at 4/55 and I’ll aay he is amazing. Once you ramp him up he is a questing god and destroys quests and AQ single handedly.

Same, I've been Soloing Map 4 and 5s with my (5 Star) Rank 3 VtD and a 3 Star Venom+3 Star Domino for the Synergies. (I have 4 Star maxed Venom and Domino but I only ever end up using VtD so I thought why not bring in the 3 Star Versions)
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    The only thing that kinda makes him bit annoying to me is that there is no way to alter the rolls on his buffs. Meaning you may have a fight or more popping buffs you don't want and having to stall for the right one. If you nail the right ones tho, he's a beast.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I have him as a 5* 4/55 and he’s great for AQ so far. Regen and power gain is mainly what I am for. Not as good for quests unless you use him a lot
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I put vtd to 5/65 in January. Worth every penny (that I didn’t spend 😂). He goes for map 6, map 7, war, quests, variant, act 6 etc... he has some short comings with utilities, like I didn’t use him for the marvel clash quest.

Check my yt out Jaded Fusion
    Just videos of him wrecking different stuff.

Pro tip. His toxic armor isn’t a debuff so he’s a good option for debuff immune defenders, and for bleed immune defenders his degen doesn’t count as a debuff. 🤫