**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyclops blue team

I pulled him as a 5 star. Any thoughts or opinions on him? I've never used him or hear anything about him.

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    shhhhhhh don't say that, Miike is watching but tbh, I fail to see whats different between both cyclops other than the cosmetic changes. Right now, Both versions of Cyclops are trash but not as trash as most other champs like Iron Patriot and Colossus
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Blue Cyclops is better. His armor breaks last longer and he gets small power gain when he’s below a bar of power. They both also have different synergies.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Blue Cyclops is better. His armor breaks last longer and he gets small power gain when he’s below a bar of power. They both also have different synergies.

Huh, so that's the difference
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    He is the bare bones definition of a medeocre champ. If he’s your first champ not bad otherwise smh
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    It will be a good day for all when we see an announcement that blue or red cyclops is getting a buff beta testing. One day it will happen....I hope. He better have the word “effective” in his abilities when they do.
  • Miss_Bee09Miss_Bee09 Posts: 25
    I figured he was bottom tier. He is my 5th 5 star.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    He's not to good though if you manage to dupe him he gains some use if you're good at not getting hit which gives him unblockable specials which is about all he has going for him.

There are many champions who do what he does way better than him and much more effective.

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    as a proud owner of BOTH cyclopses as 5*s, I can say he is one of the most champs in the game. He one shot LOL maestro easily.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    He's consistent with Crits at least.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I think he is trash. Some people think he his highly effective....I don't understand why they think that though.
    The comment was "very effective", and they meant the other Cyclops. It entirely depends on what they're looking at from the data end. He Crits a great deal, so if you're looking at that within the data, he would score well. Looking at data is not synonymous with popularity.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Cyclops was good in AWD on unblockable special and thorns (assuming that this node will make a come back). Also, have class advantage over skill champs with AAR.

That is why he was effective.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    he is effective, if it's still 2015
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Will the effective joke ever be unfunny?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    He is definitely a champ in the game......
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

as a proud owner of BOTH cyclopses as 5*s, I can say he is one of the most champs in the game. He one shot LOL maestro easily.

Most effective* lol typo
  • SnakeDocSnakeDoc Posts: 32
    Lol. BS. Video to prove it
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    F
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

He's trash

How dare you offend trash by comparing it to him!
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Cyclops blue team is now my long shot... got him again as 5*.... He will be buffed when the next x-men movie will come out! 😜😜😜
    That'll be in June. Dying for it. Dark Phoenix has been on the back burner for months now.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Cyclops blue team is now my long shot... got him again as 5*.... He will be buffed when the next x-men movie will come out! 😜😜😜

Plot twist: he gets nerfed due to being so OP
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Plot twist: he gets nerfed due to being so OP effective
    Fixed that for you.