**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EVENT QUEST BOSS VOID

cherascheras Posts: 112
Hi, I have tried more than 5 times but fail to KO VOID (the one before 2* Annihilus)

His health keep coming back, please advice.

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    So buffet is your problem. May I see your champs so I can assist?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Don’t use champions with buffs and never dash back. Be prepared to die a few times. You won’t be able to oneshot this without a heal block champ
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    @Drooped2 I’m more speaking for the poor shmucks who have to do Uncollected with 4* champs. You just take too much block damage from specials. Then again, you could parry them, but I’m not good enough to do that...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Sl. Hige burst danmged.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    I used Blade with Ghost Rider synergy...took a few hits to get him down but it is doable.
  • cherascheras Posts: 112
    Thanks all, I try now...
  • cherascheras Posts: 112
    edited April 2019
    Hey it works, I did not dash back, die once.

** btw, do we have a page explaining nodes, for example BUFFET = NO DASH BACK
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Killmonger. Parry 5 hit combo. Throw your sp2 and push him to sp3. Rinse and repeat.
    Blade + GR
    Angela
    Any champ with burst damage.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Don’t use champions with buffs and never dash back. Be prepared to die a few times. You won’t be able to oneshot this without a heal block champ

Best piece of advice! Thank you! I forced myself not to dash back (very difficult since it's almost instinctive) and used my 4 star Vision with a bit of heal block. Worked wonders. :smile:
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    Ghulk him, just sp1 and than normal fight
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Any duped ronan works good too. Just let void build up some buffs