**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UC Human Torch

So... Any tips on how do you beat him? Can't use AA like I can in epic because of the debuffs node that increases power gain. Same with Void. Pretty sure Iceman gets shut down by torch. Rhulk is the only counter I've heard, but I haven't got on above the 3*. Any tips would greatly be appreciated!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Hawkeye?

Is that a question
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Void is a great counter for human torch. Blade works well if you build his power bar. If you are looking at older champ options rulk works well
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

So... Any tips on how do you beat him? Can't use AA like I can in epic because of the debuffs node that increases power gain. Same with Void. Pretty sure Iceman gets shut down by torch. Rhulk is the only counter I've heard, but I haven't got on above the 3*. Any tips would greatly be appreciated!

The increase power rate helps you. The L2 is easier to evade.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I used AA actually even with cornered, but then again I got kinda lucky with the neurotoxin stuns
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Starky, spam sp1 or sp3, don't use sp2
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Erm... use anyone who is not mystic or deal energy damage?
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Rulk and Cap Marvell
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Wrecked him with AA, Blade & Domino (spam heavy till SP2).
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Blade cools down his temperature wont let him goto nova. Also, u need to evade his sp1, sp2 rest Blade will take care
  • DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    Quake
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Didzee said:

Quake

Wouldn't Quake's constant evade trigger buffet and her low hit gameplay cause trouble regarding that 10 hit threshold after Void places a debuff on you?
    I'm just curious. I could be wrong.
  • DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35

Didzee said:

Quake

Wouldn't Quake's constant evade trigger buffet and her low hit gameplay cause trouble regarding that 10 hit threshold after Void places a debuff on you?
    I'm just curious. I could be wrong.
    She doesn’t trigger buffet.
    And I wasn’t too worried about debuffs either. He fell down quickly