**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Nick Fury Synergy Nerf

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 ★★★★
There was a change recently to Nick Fury’s Restoration Kit Synergy, now not allowing you to shrug off 2 debuffs at the same time, therefore making this Synergy much less useful for bypassing Suicides. I don’t mind that this nerf happened... but I do mind that they did it nearly a freaking month after Nick’s release!

Some people spent many hours, thousands & thousands of units, & some even large amounts of money to get this Synergy, for the fact of it bypassing Suicides. I myself, would’ve bought GMC’s for Nick, if the 3* didn’t have the Synergy... just in case I wanted to run Suicides someday. Sure, Nick is an amazing Champion, but many people just wanted the Synergy. So they went all out... putting they’re sweat, units, tears & sometimes cash to get this guy, only for the center reason behind they’re massive grind to be taken away 2-3 weeks later.

A simple...

“Hey guys, this Champion is bugged. If only want him for his Synergy, don’t waste time, units & money. Just wanted to let you know, because we all know false advertising isn’t very nice”.

...would’ve done wonders. Why you didn’t announce this sooner, I have no idea. But this feels like the definition of “Bait & Switch”. I’m not asking for compensation, but I do ask that you NEVER do this again.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    .....but....it was a fix, not a nerf.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I believe his synergy states a “bleed, poison, shock or something debuff, Nick will remove it and restore x% of max health. This can only occur once per fight.”

So if it was removing both bleed AND poison from suicides, it’s a bug right? Lol
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

it was a fix you can look above and read
    You're upset that people went out of their way to acquire a Champ that wasn't working as intended, and now they fixed it? Obviously, if that's not how he was designed, he would be fixed eventually. I'm sorry, but this one is on the side of people trying to capitalize on a bug.
    edited April 2019
    If it's not operating as the description says, it is indeed a bug. A simple reading of his Stats would show that. Obviously it was known well-enough to be mentioned on Social Media. It was not a nerf. It was a bug, and it was fixed.
    A nerf is a change to the way something is intended to perform. There was nothing intentional about it.
    As for the topic, whether it took them a couple weeks to fix it or a day, there was no reason to assume they were just going to leave it.

If it's not operating as the description says, it is indeed a bug. A simple reading of his Stats would show that. Obviously it was known well-enough to be mentioned on Social Media. It was not a nerf. It was a bug, and it was fixed.

Are you for real right now? Even if the freaking players knew it was a bug, (which they didn’t) that would mean Kabam knew too... therefore, why not simply announce...

“Hey, there is a bug with this Champion. Don’t go for him based on the Synergy alone, just a heads up, because we are a good company who lets they’re players know these things!”
    Wait a minute....so you admit people knew and went out and bought him anyway, and your argument is they didn't warn people they were going to fix it? Lol.
    Honestly, people make their own choices.
    I litetally just quoted you saying it.

Are you for real right now? Even if the freaking players knew it was a bug, (which they didn’t) that would mean Kabam knew too... therefore, why not simply announce...
    Obviously they knew. If they didn't, then they didn't take the time to read, which I highly doubt. If they're going to invest that much energy and Resources into getting a Champ for one specific Synergy, they're going to know exactly what it does and doesn't do.
This discussion has been closed.