**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

21m alliance in aw gold 1 looking for 1 player

Hi my alliance LXS is looking for 1 player who have at least 2r5 5star and able to hold a lane in aw well. For aq we will play 5x5 with adhoc 65655 or 66555 when members r free and with no aw attack phase so not to stress members. If interested, u can check me up in game at oxq or add me via line at oxq81.

Comments

• OXQ81OXQ81 Posts: 310
    still looking
  • papajasonpapajason Posts: 14
    ig name: papajason. i only have 1 r5, you can try and kick if i can't met the responsibility.
    closed
    hi looking for 1 and criteria as above. Do add me via line at oxq81 thks
    closed
    hi my side looking for 1 player again. criteria as above. pls pm me via line @ oxq81 if it interest you.
    still looking for the right fit
    Hi all,my side looking for 1...criteria as stated above if it interest u, pls pm me via line at oxq81. Thks.
    Closed
    hi my side is looking for one player...we r at gold 1 for aw and we play 5x5 for aq but at times we will try 66555 or 65655 if members r free to commit the time. if interest u, do add me via line @ oxq81 thks
  • Jessie_GymJessie_Gym Posts: 109
    Are u guys hitting top 500 aq? And do u have required prestige? Mine is just over 7.8k if any good, if so please add me via line-

Id jessie_gym
    hi still looking
    Still looking
    still looking for 1
    check me up in game at oxq...we still looking for 1
    looking for 1 again