**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question regarding Nick Fury's Restoration Synergy Fix

nick fury's restoration synergy previously removed both poison and bleed debuff at the start of the fight, if you run suicides. now it's "fixed"to remove only one debuff.

my question is: is there an order as to which debuff the synergy removes first - bleed or poison? I've tested a few times since the fix, it seems to me that in all the fights i've tested, the synergy always removes bleed first.

can someone confirm the order - whether or not the removal of suicides debuffs from nick fury's synergy is random? Thanks

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    i tested a few times more. it seems that the fixed synergy now would always remove double edge - bleed first. bUT would still love to get a confirmation on this.

this actually makes a big difference, especially if you run suicides with Corvus.

Just a theory but it may depend on which mastery you activated first

dont they activate at the same time at the start of the fight?

in all cases i've tested, the synergy removes bleed instead of poison, unless your champion is bleed immune to begin with
    thanks brian grant btw
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    If you active bleed first as mastery make that why it rovmove it
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    webtswx said:

thanks brian grant btw

LOL yep
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Just FYI.. Kabam addressed this..
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/132088/incoming-fix-nick-furys-restoration-kit-synergy#latest

It seems they tune in for most of BGs vids..
    yeah, I saw that. that's why i went to test myself.

becasue whether the synergy chooses to remove bleed or poison at the start of the fight makes a quite huge difference for running suicides with corvus.
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    The champ has been out a month, and I'm sure we are not the first to test him and conclude on how the sinergy was working. I bought an odin worth of units to get a NF and after using him less than a day, I get the stab on the back, I find this particular case not cool at all.
    KwAmOn said:

The champ has been out a month, and I'm sure we are not the first to test him and conclude on how the sinergy was working. I bought an odin worth of units to get a NF and after using him less than a day, I get the stab on the back, I find this particular case not cool at all.

agree . i wouldnt grind for him 70 mil in arena, if it werent for the synergy to purify suicides, because i always run suicides with corvus.

they say that it wasnt their intention to purify both suicide masteries, which I found to be a lie, because like you said, the champion has been out and tested by all content creaters for over a month.

it's only after briangrant's video yesterday did they realize,"wow, this is too op. free healing. wow, we need them to buy more potions and use more units to change masteries"
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    webtswx said:

KwAmOn said:

agree . i wouldnt grind for him 70 mil in arena, if it werent for the synergy to purify suicides, because i always run suicides with corvus.

they say that it wasnt their intention to purify both suicide masteries, which I found to be a lie, because like you said, the champion has been out and tested by all content creaters for over a month.

it's only after briangrant's video yesterday did they realize,"wow, this is too op. free healing. wow, we need them to buy more potions and use more units to change masteries"
    A bit greedy but hav u try to rebuild you mastry then star with the poinsim mastry. Then bleed and we if it shug the poinsim of
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    webtswx said:

KwAmOn said:

Agreed. And I just posted on another thread: I wouldn't mind the heads up (would help others to avoid spending just for the synergy), but they do this INSTEAD of fixing what they broke with the update first. Just too greedy.
  • Enzo_EigenEnzo_Eigen Posts: 18
    I did a quick test. It appears to always purify double edge no matter which suicide you place first.

I did a quick test. It appears to always purify double edge no matter which suicide you place first.

thanks for testing! this pretty much confirmed my experience as well.

i think the synergy is still helpful, but now only for specific fights.

im glad i already 100% uncollected eq before they changed it. The previous synergy was truly amazing. i brought nick fury for all my fights. for instance, when fighting void boss, i didnt have to change mastery, plus nick fury gave blade 10% attack bonus. and my corvus constantly regen 10% at the start of every fight.
    I am not sure if it is intentional or not that bleed is choosen. It is the less advantageous of the two. It is permanent and bleed has masteries coagulate and suture that allow you to mitigate it. If it is intentional then it is a mean spirited choice. To nerf a champion and then give it the worst of two possible options seems vindictive. I agree that it never really read correctly in the synergy description and it did seem a mistake that it worked like that. Still Kabam bears responsibility for the error. I just put in 100+ sig stones into him and was about to rank 5 him. Not fair when we make decisions that can have weeks of gameplay implications because of an error. I would ask Kabam the simple request of changing it to purify liquid courage. It actually appears first as seen in my screen shots. Or it purifies thé first that you build with. Then I would say it is a fair fix.

I am not sure if it is intentional or not that bleed is choosen. It is the less advantageous of the two. It is permanent and bleed has masteries coagulate and suture that allow you to mitigate it. If it is intentional then it is a mean spirited choice. To nerf a champion and then give it the worst of two possible options seems vindictive. I agree that it never really read correctly in the synergy description and it did seem a mistake that it worked like that. Still Kabam bears responsibility for the error. I just put in 100+ sig stones into him and was about to rank 5 him. Not fair when we make decisions that can have weeks of gameplay implications because of an error. I would ask Kabam the simple request of changing it to purify liquid courage. It actually appears first as seen in my screen shots. Or it purifies thé first that you build with. Then I would say it is a fair fix.

exactly, i dont need the synergy to purify bleed, when corvus can just heal from it, and when domino can just glance it herself...plus not purifying poison also reduces the healing at the start of the fight
    edited April 2019
    can we get a confirmation on the order that this synergy works? is it always going to double edge that gets purified first?

@Kabam Miike