**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well I finally pulled a god Teir

2»

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Hamin said:

PraiseKek said:

@Hamin Does that r4 Groot actually have any use? I recently pulled him and am wondering if he can be used for anything.

I have him on defense right now, so I'll let you know. As far as questing, he's gone well for me.
    I don't know what tier you are in for war but I'd be surprised if he gets a kill.
    Oh he didn't. Void had a tasty salad.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    They are gifted, can be ground for, and purchased in greater numbers yes! Dupe shards? Well they seem to be strangely reduced somehow...
    Since my new title was given to me i have gone from cracking 2 extra phc 4s a week to none...from roughly 4 to 5 3 stars a week to 2 or 3...and all since the amnouncement they were changing the deop rates (not in the phc) but in the grand master and then our new titles and then bad luck? A really bad turn in luck that has lasted a little over a month and exactly as long as i have had my new title...so...yeah...tou keep watching that waving hand!
    I'll get dinged for this but i think the rng is coded by our titles...so the lower tier will open more 4s and the top and center fewer. Otherwise how does months and months of consistant results based on consistant odds suddenly change in a flash?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

Allow me to be your inspiration:

[Spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Gutsy move but I respect you for it

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Since my new title was given to me i have gone from cracking 2 extra phc 4s a week to none...from roughly 4 to 5 3 stars a week to 2 or 3...and all since the amnouncement they were changing the deop rates (not in the phc) but in the grand master and then our new titles and then bad luck? A really bad turn in luck that has lasted a little over a month and exactly as long as i have had my new title...so...yeah...tou keep watching that waving hand!

You are really digging far too deep into things here, if we wanna go with your theory that title affects your phc drop rates, let’s look at mine since getting my cavalier title, so in about 3? Weeks, probably has about 100 phcs maybe? Don’t really care to keep track, and had probably 5-6 4*s, maybe more but again I don’t really care for them.

So I guess if you want to continue to believe in that theory you’ll have to get yourself the cavalier title 😂