**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anything good about my newest 6*?

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Her synergy with gamora makes her pretty good, her bleeds and heal reversal are nice too, could be worse, but you probably won't use her besides arena.
    Its a decent pull ig.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Well...it's a 6 star which I'm still a little less than 9,000 shards from getting my first one so...yea
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    She’s great. Was my first 6*, goes well with my 5* magik
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    The ability to intercept attacks with ease. Guillotine's sword is about as long as a small champion, allowing you to always hit first if you can learn to time it correctly. However, it is much easier than most other champions. Heimdall can also do this, and Yondu can do something similar with his heavy or light attacks.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    The definition of an average pull
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    eh. Better options for bleed, heal reversal, and damage.
    Back when ROL came out, she was the best for Wolvie
  • JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32

Better than my last pull and the all the others
  • AvmitkingAvmitking Posts: 4
    One of my favorite champion, I've only 4*.. but no complaints I still use a lot in AQ.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeah Guillotine is quite strong, better when duped. Not a "god tier" champion exactly, but regardless somewhere high up there. Has both damage and utility.

Also on the classic DD pull, he's actually really good just needs to be duped. He has a built in parry increase and crit, plus a lot of stuns and several synergies to make him better. In fact, I was just looking at his synergy with Kingpin because I've been testing him out. The synergy gives him +40% precision buff duration.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    IKON said:

The definition of an average pull

Lol I have the definition of an average 6* roster. Loki, nightcrawler, yondu. Anyway guilly's best aspect is heal reversal and maybe synerfies if you have the right champs
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    It was my first 6* also

Great Synergie team with, Angela, Magik, Gamora, and you add the Asgardian Heimdal for some extra buff and cheat death!
  • What kind of moronic question is that? You have obviously been playing long enough to get a 6* champ so how could you not know if Guilly was a good pull of not????
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Great pull as a 6*. Considering the size of the pool now and the average champs out there she’ll do a job for you. Probably not worthy of an R4 as a 5* anymore so to get her at that level without using any materials is a bonus. Great damage and some utility.....I give this pull a 7/10 😁