**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did You Like The Deadpool Boss Rush Or Not?

I though I would make a more organized place for feedback for Kabam on this, instead of just the announcement. Feel free to share thoughts on why you liked it or didn’t. Personally, I loved it as a fun little April Fools quest.

Did You Like The Deadpool Boss Rush Or Not? 223 votes

Loved it!
63%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomDaywalkerUKVdh2008danielmathIronDevilsamalasravanLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusrazielMegaSkater67Timone147Spity68Treoinvasian82Carnage313Dexman1349AxeCopFireAdamdrt2006zuffy 141 votes
It was fine.
25%
ThatweirdguySnakeEyes69The_OneHaji_SaabHort4FrostyJets44XillymanSon_of_OdinSpeeds80crogsTitanPunchAgresssorLvernon15kiilooRacs0Lt_Magnum_1WarBros23AhitlawHendross 57 votes
Hated it!
11%
BadroseEpistriatusAce_03teekqIcejrsolivagant56TJ82573739AkhilxcxChris_ThisCliffordcanMilesHolmwoodTaZ_4178DjBabuIKONTJ107MDarwishFelipe2014NBSAIJoBoB1982 25 votes

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    It was fine.
    I thought it was extremely dumb/boring but I'm fine with it since it took me like 5 minutes
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Loved it!
    Not everything has to be hard and rewarding it was throughly enjoyed by me since it was funny with the nodes since I didn't know what to expect
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★
    Loved it!
    The build-up on the forum and the extremely funny execution. Great job Kabam!
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Loved it!
    Probably one of my best 5 minutes spent in playing mcoc. The nodes are really funny. Great event for april fools. Just a bit disappointed cos they shouldve released it on april 1st
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It was fine.
    I liked it for a fun bit of 5 minutes.
    I got a Venompool dupe on my main account and Angela on my second account, unfortunately she'll never get ranked because I also recently pulled a 5* Corvus and can't get enough gold to rank him
  • Block2135Block2135 Posts: 8
    It was fine.
    It was a bit of fun and had a decent crystal as a reward. It’s difficulty and the rewards we got are a good match.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Loved it!
    It was a lot of fun and off the wall, like we would expect from Deadpool. The reward was fine considering the difficulty level was not that high and the time and energy spent was minimal.
    I prefer events like this as opposed to crazy hard, spend all you time and money events centered around the same unbalanced nodes over and over for 5-7 paths.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Loved it!
    Very quirky. I survived the last boss on my first pass one percent 😂
  • Great nodes. But wondering (in the last node, where everything goes haywire)...

As both players Health Bars constantly jump up and down, has anyone ever actually died because of you health bar jumping so low that any debuffs/bleeds on you actually crossed over the line to be KO (even though the actual damage you have received so far in that fight has not been nearly enough to be anywhere close to getting KO'd) ??

Not sure if this node is a constant actual “switching” of Health bars, or just a “haywire” visual display by Deadpool to confuse you from knowing how much health each player has.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Loved it!
    @SummonerNR That’s a good question that unfortunately I don’t know they answer to. I don’t think it hides the actual health, because I was using Majik on low health, and I still won even though I took some hits.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Loved it!
    I loved the humor and absurdity of the event.

It's nice to have events that aren't taken too seriously that most summoners can enjoy
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    It was fine.
    It was meh. Late for April Fools day, time and energy spent creating a 5 min activity...time that time would have been better spent on fixing the swarm of bugs that is the last update
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Loved it!
    It was fun. Kept me laughing the whole time. Even funnier watching the YouTube guys struggle to complete it
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Loved it!

Great nodes. But wondering (in the last node, where everything goes haywire)...

As both players Health Bars constantly jump up and down, has anyone ever actually died because of you health bar jumping so low that any debuffs/bleeds on you actually crossed over the line to be KO (even though the actual damage you have received so far in that fight has not been nearly enough to be anywhere close to getting KO'd) ??

Not sure if this node is a constant actual “switching” of Health bars, or just a “haywire” visual display by Deadpool to confuse you from knowing how much health each player has.

I think it is actually switching, but on top of that I'm not sure Deadpool can actually kill you. Try jumping to 5:15 to see what happens if you just stand there and let Deadpool do all the work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpN-0u8pfek&t=316s

He just basically oscillates himself to death. Crazy.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Loved it!
    Probably the most fun, confusion, and laughter I’ve had in the game in a long time
  • @DNA3000 nice video, doesn’t seem like final fight is actual swapping health bars back and forth, looks more random up/down changes to them. But cool that you don’t even have to hit him in that fight.

As for Fight-3 (Super Armor).. How did Vision SP1 Power Burn kill DP in one shot ?? (not the 1-shot kill node, that was 2nd fight, of which, Cage is good for that 2nd fight, Indestructable in case DP manages 1st contact). I spent a long fight on #3 wearing him down on that Super Armor node.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Loved it!

@DNA3000 nice video, doesn’t seem like final fight is actual swapping health bars back and forth, looks more random up/down changes to them. But cool that you don’t even have to hit him in that fight.

As for Fight-3 (Super Armor).. How did Vision SP1 Power Burn kill DP in one shot ?? (not the 1-shot kill node, that was 2nd fight, of which, Cage is good for that 2nd fight, Indestructable in case DP manages 1st contact). I spent a long fight on #3 wearing him down on that Super Armor node.

I have a theory that if that Deadpool is not immune or resistant to the damage, he's super vulnerable to it, but the description simply hides that fact. He's immune to poison and bleed, and resists physical damage by 90%. I think power burn is doing ten times as much damage to him as it ought to in that fight which insta-kills him (it isn't every day power burn lands for 57k).

I actually ran through three times, and recorded two. In the first fight Vision blink-and-you-missed-it killed him, and I wasn't sure why. In the second fight I fought him with Gwenpool and he took forever to kill. In round three, I decided to test Vision again, and he did it again.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Loved it!
    its better then any of the previous ones.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Loved it!
    Wish it was harder but I redid it with lower champs and it was fun
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Loved it!
    It was fun. Wasn't game-changing, but that wasn't really the goal. It was just, plain fun.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Loved it!
    I loved it. It was quirky and a unique fighting scenario. Wouldn't mind a few more of these down the road. We won't forget you Thrillson.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Loved it!
    Loved it.... Got Kamala Khan as 4* as well.... For the first time :)