**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Frame Rate on Razer phone

been using this phone specifically for mcoc and the update today has massively thrown it off, have yous changed the frame rate or set a max because im used of the 120hz on the razer phone

Comments

• NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    edited April 2019
    Me too! I have the Razer phone 2 and I noticed the lag as well, at first I thought I was crazy but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one, hopefully kabam does something about this
  • Hey All,

We've found the issue and are preparing a server side fix. We're hoping to have this up tomorrow!
  • SpeedwagoonSpeedwagoon Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    Have the same issue using Razer Phone 2. I'm not sure if the server maintenance was meant to help fix this issue but I still can't seem to get 120hz on my phone after maintenance.
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    bump
  • Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
    So was the fix for razer released yet? I'd like to know if its safe to update
  • JamesbawsJamesbaws Posts: 20
    When can kabam accurately say it's going it get fixed or if it is because if this fps issue isn't fixed back to the usual 120hz which it's been running at for the past year, I'm sorry but bye bye game
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    FWIW it's not just Razer's, it still happening, the game is difficult to play at the moment on any device.
    edited April 2019
    we all know that most device are affected, what we don't know is why wont Kabam tell us when the fix is coming @Kabam Miike
    New events are great but we need to be able to play them
    Have they fixed this issue yet?
    No man not even close, stay away from the update
    using the razer phone for the 120hz that marvel allow in the terms of service.
    but when playing since the update on the 01-04-19 its completely done for.
    i dont understand how hard it is to fix something so simple
    FPS lag, lag spikes, unable to react to attacks from the lag so start uncollected and instant death.
    Please explain this in full with an actual date on when the fix WILL be fixed im fed up
    what a joke
    you need to update it from the play store but it doesnt solve the FPS issue which is literally stopping people from playing the game with lag
    edited April 2019
    I dont want to update it thats the whole point
    at least i could play the arena and aq and aw on the old
    now its all ****
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Apologies for the delay here, but this fix is still a work in progress. We'll be sure to let you know when it goes live. Thanks for your patience!

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay here, but this fix is still a work in progress. We'll be sure to let you know when it goes live. Thanks for your patience!

Well finally, thx for the heads up
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Lyra can you tell me if youre lucking into the FPS issue on the razer phone for peace of mind
    edited April 2019
    Jamesbaws said:

@Kabam Lyra can you tell me if youre lucking into the FPS issue on the razer phone for peace of mind

Jesus christ dude she just wrote it... Can you read?
    @Kame_Man well if you read what she said, you can clearly see that she said nothing towards FPS issues or any other specific issues.
    so as far as i know they dont even know theres a FPS issue and could completely ignore it, which is why im wanting to clarify with @Kabam Lyra
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Kame_Man said:

I dont want to update it thats the whole point
    at least i could play the arena and aq and aw on the old
    now its all ****

Well, at least you are able to ypdate in the first place. Better playing that not playing.
    Can't say the same for me
    Jamesbaws said:

@Kame_Man well if you read what she said, you can clearly see that she said nothing towards FPS issues or any other specific issues.
    so as far as i know they dont even know theres a FPS issue and could completely ignore it, which is why im wanting to clarify with @Kabam Lyra

This is a thread about the framerate on the Razer Phone no other issues are mentioned here, do you want her to spell it for you or something?
    @Kame_Man I'm the one who made this post and none has said anything about the fps so none has clarified this issue
    @Kabam Lyra
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Hey All,

We've found the issue and are preparing a server side fix. We're hoping to have this up tomorrow!

@Jamesbaws Except that Miike already said they had found the issue, and would have this update live a few days ago. Problem with the reply from @Kabam Lyra is that they haven't confirmed whether any progress to this update to resolve the issue of the Razer Phone FPS is actually ready to go yet.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Could either of you give us an ETA for the fix for the Razer Phone FPS issue. I understand that this update and recent hotfix has been a mess for you guys, and you're probably trying to put out fires everywhere right now, but honestly it would be nice to keep the few of us who are using these particular devices in the loop in regards to an actual fix for our issue. I'd like to be able to use the Energy Refills I have in my stash that are going to expire, but I'm not willing to waste them, and units, to attempt the Monthly EQ with the frame rate issues, both on Razer Phone and Android in general, when it makes the game practically unplayable. I know I don't speak for everyone in the community, but I can deal with general character bugs more so, than not having a proper frame rate.

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Giving this a bump to see if @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Lyra can give an update on the frame rate issue on Razer Phones
    Bump
  • SpeedwagoonSpeedwagoon Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    Any update on the FPS fix? Game doesn't play like it did before, after using my sp3 I held down to block but didn't register my input and got punished for it.
    @Speedwagoon they will ignore us and wont do anything about the FPS issues, since Razer users aren't a massive part of the game they will just ignore us and that'll be that
    11days now missed 11 #### days and not one fix I've been booted from aliance to aliance trying to battle through but nothing
    @Kabam Lyra any further with the fix been waiting since April update that screwed the fps on razer phones
  • ShortStrokeShortStroke Posts: 7
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike is there going to be a Razer phone fps fix? Please. I hate not having it run like it used to before this update