**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Even Quest this month is costly

Too many unavoidable damage. Too many unexplainable nodes. The one with Void, the one with glancing in Human Torch mini boss for example. I usually explore the first two chapters in Uncollected difficulty using 4 rank 4 5* no problems but bleed immunity, buffet Void costs me few hundred units this time.

What do you thing about this month EQ?

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    The bosses have all been a little rougher on me than usual but I'm getting there. Blade surprisingly still did well against Void for me. Also, my 4/55 Sabretooth ALWAYS puts in work on EQ bosses. Great raw damage and doesn't debuff or buff much, which hurts you with a lot of nodes these days.

I'm having a bit of trouble with Human Torch but I just need to learn him and how he interacts with the nodes better I think.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    I don’t have Blade, Emma, CAIW even as 4*. Just bad luck.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    The new content is fine, it’s the slew of bugs brought upon by the last update that’s killing me 😡
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    That 2-Bar HT in Master was a pain. I think I have it down now, still haven't started Chapter 3 UC yet, not looking forward to him there. LOL. Finishing Heroic and Master first so I can focus on it.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

The key for an easy win. But it’s hard too get to his SP1. But if you land it with the stun, it’s a guaranteed win
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    This uncollected is just bs. 20 days ,same paths , impossibly difficult mini bosses n bosses!! N korg too ! I hate dying to block damage without getting hit once n u die! So basically game is not skill based just buy units ,clear the paths
    Honestly, if you think trolling my Flags is going to make a difference, think again. Look at my Profile. Do I look bothered? Lol. Whoever it is, click all you want. You're the one abusing the Function. Doesn't hurt me a bit.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

This uncollected is just bs. 20 days ,same paths , impossibly difficult mini bosses n bosses!! N korg too ! I hate dying to block damage without getting hit once n u die! So basically game is not skill based just buy units ,clear the paths

Funny how isnt it skill based?
    I've had to revive maybe twice in this whole EQ so far 75% done exploration. Pretty sure thats skill keeping me from dying

Chapter 1. Easy nothing special

Hela boss use mephisto = no buffs no unstoppable
    Also voodoo, Sym supreme. Potentially Ronan as well.

Void: use champs without buffs
    Heal reversal: void, cap IW
    Heal blockers: AA, vision.

HT: bait sp2 and evade (pretty simple once you learn it)
    Incerate immune options I've used:
    Emma, Rulk, Void

Annihilus:
    Cheese mode with Ronan (I use a 3*)
    AA can melt him
    Symbiote Supreme does good damage
    Aegon has just smashed him
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

Kalantak said:

Uncollected Void is bleed immune I believe
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Pizzabeat said:

Patchie93 said:

Kalantak said:

Uncollected Void is bleed immune I believe
    Ah forgot about that. So take AA out still plenty of ways to fight him
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

Wait till next month this is just a soft punch to the gut lol
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    How about the odd quest? Who cares about the even quest
    I don't know. Infinity Wars was fun for me. Many people found Thanos hard, but I wasn't that put off by it. Challenging for sure, but I found other Bosses harder.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Normally I explore event quests really quickly but I'm not psyched to even complete uncollrcted
    The bugs and lags are just draining my health
    Had to spend 2500 units to explore it all. I definitely wouldn’t give that much if not because of 1000 6* shards lacked. Got 5* Magik and 6* Emma Frost as rewards. Happy ending.

Still painfully costing this month. I’m not an end game player so can’t do it easily as such. In my opinion the difficulty this month is two time harder than the last.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Had to spend 2500 units to explore it all. I definitely wouldn’t give that much if not because of 1000 6* shards lacked. Got 5* Magik and 6* Emma Frost as rewards. Happy ending.

Still painfully costing this month. I’m not an end game player so can’t do it easily as such. In my opinion the difficulty this month is two time harder than the last.

If it cost you that much you aren’t at the lvl of skil that a lot of unit just to cler it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    It wasn’t as hard you guys forgetting to look op YouTube and learn from ther.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Anhilus on master was one hit kill?

Why was he that easy?
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

Anhilus on master was one hit kill?

Why was he that easy?

That's chapter 2.2 Annihilus. Void is actually the boss there.
    3.2 Annihilus is the proper boss.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    This event quest was challenging. No doubt about that. Doable with the right champs. A little costly if you don't have them.
    The EQs are beginning to be a little node ridiculous and Kabam are starting to pair nodes with a little specificity. eg. Void + bleed immune + buffet...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    This month is challenging, but personally my issue is: why is it so blasted repetetive?

I've got to fight Human Torch fourteen times to explore Master, another fourteen times if I want to explore Uncollected (and I really don't!); And almost limitless times in bounty hunts. Those poor guys going for legends runs will be fighting him sixty-odd times; even if over half are on autofight, plus all the bounty hunts...

Seriously: How much does Kabam want us to hate Human Torch? Or is it all a ploy to advertiser his as a nasty defender we all should acquire at all costs?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I found it wuite an easy month tbh
    Gamer said:

If it cost you that much you aren’t at the lvl of skil that a lot of unit just to cler it
    I know. This is only the second time I explored the EQ. I would not do it if I was not so close to my first 6*. Will not try again next month.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    This months (mini)bosses require some practise.

I used Magik against Void, shallow evade, power lock.
    Couple of retrys against human torch mini-boss: refills are cheaper than revives. Dexing that sp2 is tricky.
    Thing miniboss: gwenpool ftw, any bleed or ability accuracy reduction will work. If you don’t have those, practise or duel. Get to know his mechanics.

It is definitely a step-up in difficulty in comparison to previous uncollected eq’s (which were significantly easier than the 1’s before those).

My only real frustration is the abundant use of unstoppable, I found that to be extremely annoying.

I don't know. Infinity Wars was fun for me. Many people found Thanos hard, but I wasn't that put off by it. Challenging for sure, but I found other Bosses harder.

If memory serves right you weren’t uncollected at the time. Though I agree it was a challenge, and you also had low energy cost, so plenty of opportunities to practise.
    edited April 2019

Honestly, if you think trolling my Flags is going to make a difference, think again. Look at my Profile. Do I look bothered? Lol. Whoever it is, click all you want. You're the one abusing the Function. Doesn't hurt me a bit.

Lol, yeah. You’re bravery knows no bounds. Tool
    I could care less, but if people continue to neurotically Flag me every chance they get, it's worth pointing out now and then that it's going to accomplish absolutely nothing. I've been on this Forum over 2 years, and they still haven't caught on. Lol.
    edited April 2019

Couple of retrys against human torch mini-boss: refills are cheaper than revives. Dexing that sp2 is tricky.
    Thing miniboss: gwenpool ftw, any bleed or ability accuracy reduction will work. If you don’t have those, practise or duel. Get to know his mechanics.

It is definitely a step-up in difficulty in comparison to previous uncollected eq’s (which were significantly easier than the 1’s before those).

My only real frustration is the abundant use of unstoppable, I found that to be extremely annoying.

If memory serves right you weren’t uncollected at the time. Though I agree it was a challenge, and you also had low energy cost, so plenty of opportunities to practise.
    I'm talking about the Fight itself. It had very specific modes that, if you went into it knowing what to expect, it was actually a fun Fight. It was one of those times where it paid to do a bit of research before trying solo, and that made it quite an enjoyable Fight from a design point of view. Same modes any Difficulty, basically.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

I'm talking about the Fight itself. It had very specific modes that, if you went into it knowing what to expect, it was actually a fun Fight. It was one of those times where it paid to do a bit of research before trying solo, and that made it quite an enjoyable Fight from a design point of view. Same modes any Difficulty, basically.
    From that perspective I have to agree. It was a skill fight, which required proper preparation & practise.
    Not sure if all the difficulties had the same nodes though. Seem to remember the lower ones had a different thanos, but not sure if the nodes or the animations were different 🤔