**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncolllected void

KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
I’m not here to speak on his nodes just that I’m finding him hard to see on this particular screen.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    With that glowing one him he shuldt be that hard to se u most hav you screen tourn totalt down
  • Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55
    edited April 2019
    Belfigor said:

void healing 17000 helath everytime you dex, does not seem that hard, just use your 5* r5 or 6*r2 and outdamage what he can heal

Just bring a champion that out damages void. No need for r5 5* or r2 6*. Also, use synergies and masteries to your advantage, as well as other champs that prevent his regen/abilities. I used blade with the trinity. But I could’ve used void, or domino, or SL and outdamage him.. etc..
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Use AA
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Try turning your brightness up
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Well I did the obvious now I have a white screen.

But thanks guys lolol
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    I used Ronan on void works like a charm stun lock the whole fight
  • AskrewzyAskrewzy Posts: 4

I tried using my 5* Awakened Ronan but couldn't outdamage the healing since for some reason, 5* Ronan gains fury while his weaker versions don't
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Askrewzy said:

I tried using my 5* Awakened Ronan but couldn't outdamage the healing since for some reason, 5* Ronan gains fury while his weaker versions don't
    That becasse he sp but you shuld col danmged out put him as somone point. The more buffs he get the more danmged you get
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    A duped 3 star Ronan works perfectly fine. No need for a 5 star
  • LaserjungeLaserjunge Posts: 33

Use AA

He is bleed immune.

I like to use the opportunity that he is just another cash crab.
    KABAM, seriously, this guy is again completely out of balance in terms of difficulty. As a mid-level player (1 5* champ at R4 and a few others at R3) there is barely a chance to knock him down. Not every player has a R5 5* or even a 6* ready to outdamage him. On top, he becomes unblockable after 10 blocks, he has long time damage via his debuffs, and he is bleed immune. This is rediculous. Not everybody is able to keep up a fight with stupid 3* Ronan when the debuffs are eating you up.

A pure cash crab and another frustrating experience beside that my mobile phone is burning my hands while playing and the game is still stagnant. Unbelievable guys.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited April 2019

Use AA

He is bleed immune.

I like to use the opportunity that he is just another cash crab.
    KABAM, seriously, this guy is again completely out of balance in terms of difficulty. As a mid-level player (1 5* champ at R4 and a few others at R3) there is barely a chance to knock him down. Not every player has a R5 5* or even a 6* ready to outdamage him. On top, he becomes unblockable after 10 blocks, he has long time damage via his debuffs, and he is bleed immune. This is rediculous. Not everybody is able to keep up a fight with stupid 3* Ronan when the debuffs are eating you up.

A pure cash crab and another frustrating experience beside that my mobile phone is burning my hands while playing and the game is still stagnant. Unbelievable guys.
    I solod him with a r3 void lol
    I’ll try this too. Thanks for the hint.
    Didn’t work. Debuffs are me up while waiting for a chance to intercept. This month is terrible again. And this just 325 6* shards away from my first 6*. Screw this.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Used a 5/50 sig 99 void with the km synergy. Just play aggressive and parry. Just mind the blocked hits counter to avoid being surprised by unblockable. Other runs where void failed I used domino with rulk synergy.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

Didn’t work. Debuffs are me up while waiting for a chance to intercept. This month is terrible again. And this just 325 6* shards away from my first 6*. Screw this.

Your telling me and i am at 9k right now completing chapter 2 and doing completion for chapter 3 would of yielded me a 6* crystal but once again the game team pisses me off....cant freaking wait to see what happens next month...freaking tired playing by their rules
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Any heavy hitter can plow through that void just don't use buff champs and limit your evades. Parry needs to be on point or intercept. You can also use blade with the gr synergy and he walks right over him. You only need a small amount of health to hit that boss so you can lose 4 champs and finish with your 5th and still be fine. Really void is the final boss in that chapter since one hit finishes off the 2* ws as a great champ for me since he has power drain built into his regular attacks. Many have used yondu or other heal blocking champs to beat him. This isn't the first time we have had buffet on a chapter boss. Even if you chose to give up (there is plenty of time yet to do other levels and come back) you can still get plenty of shards from the bounty missions
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Any heavy hitter can plow through that void just don't use buff champs and limit your evades. Parry needs to be on point or intercept. You can also use blade with the gr synergy and he walks right over him. You only need a small amount of health to hit that boss so you can lose 4 champs and finish with your 5th and still be fine. Really void is the final boss in that chapter since one hit finishes off the 2* ws as a great champ for me since he has power drain built into his regular attacks. Many have used yondu or other heal blocking champs to beat him. This isn't the first time we have had buffet on a chapter boss. Even if you chose to give up (there is plenty of time yet to do other levels and come back) you can still get plenty of shards from the bounty missions

Sorry but i am done with trying to do UC...i thought i be able to overcome invade but they decided to add aggressive on top of it...this was the last straw for me as i am tired of their **** on a monthly basis....gonna take the month off and just do AQ and AW with my alliance least in AW i know i tried my best and didnt get screwed over
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★

Used a 5/50 sig 99 void with the km synergy. Just play aggressive and parry. Just mind the blocked hits counter to avoid being surprised by unblockable. Other runs where void failed I used domino with rulk synergy.

Pretty sure void is incinerate immune
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Quake can do the trick.

Dr. Zola