**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #2: Mystery in the Microrealm

Comments

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Just once I’d love to have a thread where there are not a bunch of Whiners complaining about free stuff

Free stuff? How is this free stuff? It’s not given to us by logging in and collecting from the calendar.
    Free in the sense that you don’t have to spend real money on them. I suppose you have to spend time. But as the saying goes if you don’t like it don’t waste your time doing it.

Besides let’s be real no one is running these back issues for the 2015 gems. If they weren’t included people would still run them for the t5b shards 4-5 gem and 5* awakening crystal
    In the first Variant, there actually was a reason to run the quests for the 2015 gems. There are a lot of solid champs that people would like to rank but not use their resources. Luke, Hawkeye, WS, Magik, and SL are just a few examples. The precedent has already been set already too. They can’t make Back Issues 2 less lucrative than 1. That would just be illogical. And to continue to give 2015 champ rank up gems when a lot of them aren’t even available as a 5* is silly.
    Couple of things. What if you ran the first variant and still didn’t get the class rank up you needed here is another opportunity to rank up those champs. This was originally a 2015 quest why would you expect 2016 gems? Obviously the theme is to match the gems with the year the quest originated.
  • The problem I have with limiting these rank up gems to only 2015 champs is that I no longer am willing to rank up 2015 champs by standard means. I just awakened my starlord but will not rank him up because I dont need him, even though he'd be nice to rank up, if i pull a tech gem all other options are not good options.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    85% chance to glance and get damage back if you don't use an XL, but Kabam said they didn't want us to feel like we HAD to have certain champs to get through the content.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

V1PER1987 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Just once I’d love to have a thread where there are not a bunch of Whiners complaining about free stuff

Free stuff? How is this free stuff? It’s not given to us by logging in and collecting from the calendar.
    Free in the sense that you don’t have to spend real money on them. I suppose you have to spend time. But as the saying goes if you don’t like it don’t waste your time doing it.

Besides let’s be real no one is running these back issues for the 2015 gems. If they weren’t included people would still run them for the t5b shards 4-5 gem and 5* awakening crystal
    In the first Variant, there actually was a reason to run the quests for the 2015 gems. There are a lot of solid champs that people would like to rank but not use their resources. Luke, Hawkeye, WS, Magik, and SL are just a few examples. The precedent has already been set already too. They can’t make Back Issues 2 less lucrative than 1. That would just be illogical. And to continue to give 2015 champ rank up gems when a lot of them aren’t even available as a 5* is silly.
    Couple of things. What if you ran the first variant and still didn’t get the class rank up you needed here is another opportunity to rank up those champs. This was originally a 2015 quest why would you expect 2016 gems? Obviously the theme is to match the gems with the year the quest originated.
    The complaint was that another set of these gems, especially as a class version is awful. Maybe I missed out but oh well, that’s RNG. Why subject others with worthless items so I have another shot? The original argument was that the community wants items it can use and you made a sarcastic comment about people not whining about “free items”. The whole point is these quests are very challenging and they’re not free. Why make it a possibility that someone gets screwed with 6 mutant 2015 rank up gems when only 4 exist at all to be ranked? It’s an asinine decision.
  • Ganui01Ganui01 Posts: 3

V1PER1987 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Well, I got three skill 3-4 rank ups. Used on Hawkeye, ws bit can’t really do anything with the third one yet. I wld absolutely hate to get one or two more. Elektra was already at r4 and bp and mn are still at r1 and not going to waste resources to take them to r3
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

V1PER1987 said:

V1PER1987 said:

It still sets up the risk of someone having a gem that can never be used.

Give me a trade in system for those situations and I'll retract the complaint but if that restriction stands it's a pretty weak deal for those players

Make them generic now cause if they follow the order polar opposite is next also 2015 and we cant sustain random gems to that stack if they cant be used miceorealm was july 2015 which leaves 5 more for 2015
    Assuming that kabam won’t rectify a situation where a person has more rank up gems than they can use. It hasn’t happened yet so why worry over what if’s? Also assuming kabam plans to rerun every single quest ever
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Drooped2 said:

V1PER1987 said:

V1PER1987 said:

It still sets up the risk of someone having a gem that can never be used.

Give me a trade in system for those situations and I'll retract the complaint but if that restriction stands it's a pretty weak deal for those players

Make them generic now cause if they follow the order polar opposite is next also 2015 and we cant sustain random gems to that stack if they cant be used miceorealm was july 2015 which leaves 5 more for 2015
    Assuming that kabam won’t rectify a situation where a person has more rank up gems than they can use. It hasn’t happened yet so why worry over what if’s? Also assuming kabam plans to rerun every single quest ever
    Kabam... rectify... lol do we play the same game?

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    "Supernova" and "heavy machinery" nodes seem to have something wrong there.

I've already talked about tye "heavy machinery" node and the potencial mistake you did there by using the word "buffs" instead of "effects".

But about "Supernova" , how will that benefit Thing? The only buff he procs is his unstoppable if I'm not mistaken (maybe he triggers other by using some sinergies). What would be the benefit of having 2x unstoppable buffs going on at the same time?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

"Supernova" and "heavy machinery" nodes seem to have something wrong there.

I've already talked about tye "heavy machinery" node and the potencial mistake you did there by using the word "buffs" instead of "effects".

But about "Supernova" , how will that benefit Thing? The only buff he procs is his unstoppable if I'm not mistaken (maybe he triggers other by using some sinergies). What would be the benefit of having 2x unstoppable buffs going on at the same time?

Doesnt thing get fury's? I may be way off my knowledge of him isnt that strong
    He gets passive furies, not the same thing as buffs. It wouldn’t be counted in the Supernova buff giving him two for one.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Will we be allowed to do this variant without completing the ultron one first? I want to try out some of those nodes
  • RogerRabs said:

Was there only one difficulty when this quest originally came out? Just curious...

There's two difficulties same as the last one. Classic and Variant
    Oh, no, I meant when this originally came out back in 2015.
    yes originally there was only one difficult in 2015 (thats the reason why it is a 2015 rank up gem)
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Rap said:

Once again kabam dangles carrots in the form of awakening gems and ranking tokens but we gotta strain ourselves to get them, rank who they intend for us to rank, use up supplies and goods at their whim in advance of having the things we need to raise truly playable champs? (i.e. dupes) It is becoming more and more obvious they want us ranking locked champs and not duped ones so we start running through more supplies that many of us have probably been sitting on and therefore not buying! And getting too deep in the endgame with our 4s...

What is your roster like?
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    That dimensional dominion node thing makes me slightly hopeful for a thanos endgame that anyone can own, even though it most likely means only the very rare thanos that almost no one has.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    The community sucks the joy out of every announcement
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Why keep the terrible 2015 gems? Gross
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    “That’s how black ISO mafia works” is probably the most hilarious thing I’ve seen in a while 😂😂😂 Props to Kabam on that one!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

Because the quest was in 2015. What's so hard to understand about that?
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Buttehrs said:

MattMan said:

Because the quest was in 2015. What's so hard to understand about that?
    So why do they use champs that were made after 2015 as defenders?
    Ouuff. He won't come back from this.