**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

22.1 Discussion Thread [Version 21.1.1 Available Now]

Comments

• Mlee1829Mlee1829 Posts: 75
    Is there a fix for the slow motion fighting on the way? Asking for a friend
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

Gamer said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

Sentinel still recovering to quick. Baited 6 SP1s two he dexed and one he blocked

Hav you update to the new versions if not that why
    Yes I updated before trying

Do agerd he stil recover to quick but u can alest get you oppe I’m most of the time but don’t do that in war but in AQ don’t hurts as much but yeah that is not fix I’m hav Ben trying to tell @Kabam Miike All ai is recovering to quick after ther last line in the update from the first one
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    WHOz_R4GE said:

Sentinel still recovering to quick. Baited 6 SP1s two he dexed and one he blocked

It looks real sketchy going in after his sp1. I'm barely getting to hit him in time, his animation to counter is already started by the time I get to him.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

WHOz_R4GE said:

It looks real sketchy going in after his sp1. I'm barely getting to hit him in time, his animation to counter is already started by the time I get to him.
    Jeps find out myself got parry 5 time
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Sentinels acting even stranger now, they read my dash forwards and just dash back continuously, they wont come at me throwing a hit or even block, its like Bruce Lee is in control of sentinels with lightening fast responses
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    update: A lot of the AI are now acting up and wont let you bait their special without having a really hard time, they just respond to dash by going backwards
    Did you remove the NC switch/block trick and cause the AI to behave like bigger idiots?
  • Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
    It's an excellent chance to stop playing for me, maybe come back in a couple of months to see the state of the game, there's better stuff to do and play anyway
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I've also notice the AI staying still and holding blocks for an extreme amount of time. For a while there, I thought my game froze up.
  • Kenny292 said:

Anything on Loki’s sp2 recovery time?

Oversight on my part, that is included in this fix as well. Will update the original post.
  • Hey all, I missed 2 fixes that were also included in this release:

- Fixed an Issue where Loki was invulnerable longer than intended after his Sp2
    - Fixed an Issue where Bishop was invulnerable longer than intended after his Sp2
  • Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
    edited April 2019
    Is there going to be a performance fix or is this how the game will work from now on? @Kabam Miike

If so let me know what device do i need to buy for the game to get good framerate, Razer phone 2 doesn't cut it
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

Kenny292 said:

Anything on Loki’s sp2 recovery time?

Oversight on my part, that is included in this fix as well. Will update the original post.
    Thanks for the confirmation.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Guys please watch the full video I'm not trying to complain for no reason.

https://youtu.be/F1sUBGFcyxY

Domino after Sp3 is rushing forward super fast on her own once done. It's pretty random as well as you will see in the video.

Also Incinerate is also off again not causing correct damage and this is all after the hotfix.

Her first Sp3 she charges in on her own.

Second Sp3 is normal he stands strong.

Third Sp3 she charges in again.

I'm on a iPhone Max xr
    Latest iOS
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I also have this video which also shows the issue.

https://youtu.be/L6a8qMxhasY
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Manup456 said:

Guys please watch the full video I'm not trying to complain for no reason.

https://youtu.be/F1sUBGFcyxY

Domino after Sp3 is rushing forward super fast on her own once done. It's pretty random as well as you will see in the video.

Also Incinerate is also off again not causing correct damage and this is all after the hotfix.

Her first Sp3 she charges in on her own.

Second Sp3 is normal he stands strong.

Third Sp3 she charges in again.

I'm on a iPhone Max xr
    Latest iOS

Hard to argue with that. Clear bugs.
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    BENJI830 said:

Please fix the game and mention if the update intended to speed up game/AI to enhance difficulty. No way a standard update breaks all these champs fighting styles. Hotfixing them will be like chasing the wind for the next several months.

A few more:
    - IMIW missing MlllM SP2
    - While fighting boss, screen glitched black and boss was on me from across the screen. KO’d.
    - LAG and shudder occurring often in Event Quests

Playing on wifi. 100GB fiber optic. Great iPhone 8. You know this, but IT’S THE GAME. Not device, nor connection.

Agreed. AI response time definitely different since the update as well. Not sure if its because framerate issue or not. Corner intercept timing (backdraft intercept or whatever you want to call this 😂) is off and the AI hits you before you can dashback/dash forward again.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited April 2019

Hey all, I missed 2 fixes that were also included in this release:

- Fixed an Issue where Bishop was invulnerable longer than intended after his Sp2

Sorry Miike but almost all of the so called fixes aren't working. Pretty much nothing changed.

-After taking an sp3 player's character is stuck unable to move (old bug which came back but hasnt been addressed)
    -Still dashing without control after your own sp3.
    -Hitting block still getting punished with istant specials or even combo starters from AI.
    -AI still super amped up beginning to move during sp3 animations.
    -NC still not switchable.
    - Intercepts still half bugged or broken using certain champs (magik), the AI reaction is so fast system doesnt even register a light attack intercept.
    - Frame drops
    - Domino dmg isnt fixed
    - Domino block break is back and isnt fixed nor addressed.
    - Ghost after using sp1 keeps the phase timer despite you should dash back to retrigger it. Dashing back doesnt phase you and the istant punish (see above) hits you. Not addressed.
    - MAP 7 PHISICAL RESISTANCE PATH OF VARIANT 1 still bugged as triggering an armor break will act as armor up and reduce dmg by 80% instead
    - Frame drops making champions unable to dodge. Expecially noticeable vs Torch, where same evasion times nets different results ( full dodge, being clipped by first part of his sp2, guard broken on sp2 last hit.)
    - Frame drops making torch's sp1 random (full dodge or clipping with same exact evasion timings)
    - BACKGROUND APP bug: putting mcoc in background while a fight is starting brings up the pause screen but the fight keeps going till it bugs and needs close the app.

- AI so amped up that even killing it and having the KO screen pop up have the AI still on his feet trying to combo you (pretty hilarious xD)

AI absolutely more defensive and unwilling to interact or attack unless punishing dashes back or forward, in which case, it reacts at hyperhuman speed.
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    Backdraft intercepts are still super broken. Most visible against Sabertooth. Hit into his block, dash out and it’s literally not possible to intercept his dash with a medium attack. Light intercepting still works I think but it’s far less reliable. Please fix the AI response timing, the game STILL feels absolutely horrible to play.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Guys, I hate to be pessimistic, but this Hotfix literally just slowed down the controls even more, and allowed the AI to Intercept everything. The issue is the AI. It needs an overhaul.
    Not completely off, Evade works more now, and Parry is more aligned. Some success. I just think the larger issue is the behavior of the AI. It's faster, and it overpowers our controls. It is either passive, or super fast, and it's way too toned up. At least that's my view anyway. Not telling you your job. ;)
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Vale84 said:

Sorry Miike but almost all of the so called fixes aren't working. Pretty much nothing changed.

-After taking an sp3 player's character is stuck unable to move (old bug which came back but hasnt been addressed)
    -Hitting block still getting punished with istant specials or even combo starters from AI.
    - Intercepts still half bugged or broken using certain champs (magik), the AI reaction is so fast system doesnt even register a light attack intercept.
    - Frame drops
    - Domino dmg isnt fixed
    - Ghost after using sp1 keeps the phase timer despite you should dash back to retrigger it. Dashing back doesnt phase you and the istant punish (see above) hits you. Not addressed.
    - MAP 7 PHISICAL RESISTANCE PATH OF VARIANT 1 still bugged as triggering an armor break will act as armor up and reduce dmg by 80% instead
    - Frame drops making champions unable to dodge. Expecially noticeable vs Torch, where same evasion times nets different results ( full dodge, being clipped by first part of his sp2, guard broken on sp2 last hit.)
    - Frame drops making torch's sp1 random (full dodge or clipping with same exact evasion timings)
    - BACKGROUND APP bug: putting mcoc in background while a fight is starting brings up the pause screen but the fight keeps going till it bugs and needs close the app.

- AI so amped up that even killing it and having the KO screen pop up have the AI still on his feet trying to combo you (pretty hilarious xD)

AI absolutely more defensive and unwilling to interact or attack unless punishing dashes back or forward, in which case, it reacts at hyperhuman speed.
    Agreed hot fix didn’t change much unfortunately and we still seeing most of the issues.

From what I can tell so far the main issue causing most the bugs is the AI behavior and/or speed. Again not sure if its associated with framerate changes to try to improve performance in the v22 update, or if it was an intentional change to the AI, but that seems to be the main cause of 80% of the issues we are seeing. Even when you KO the AI now looks awkward, just slams to the floor extremely fast 😆

Game definitely doesn’t feels right. Can’t we just go back to v21 gameplay while the team investigates whats going on?

PS the bugs seemed to have spread to the thread title 😉
    DJSergy said:

Vale84 said:

- Frame drops
    - Domino dmg isnt fixed

Agreed hot fix didn’t change much unfortunately and we still seeing most of the issues.

From what I can tell so far the main issue causing most the bugs is the AI behavior and/or speed. Again not sure if its associated with framerate changes to try to improve performance in the v22 update, or if it was an intentional change to the AI, but that seems to be the main cause of 80% of the issues we are seeing. Even when you KO the AI now looks awkward, just slams to the floor extremely fast 😆

Game definitely doesn’t feels right. Can’t we just go back to v21 gameplay while the team investigates whats going on?

PS the bugs seemed to have spread to the thread title 😉
    Unfortunately, I don't think rollbacks are an option with Builds like this. They pushed what they could for a Hotfix. I assume they'll have to do what they can for the next Build.
    edited April 2019
    My end is starting to speed up a bit more, slowly. I really do think there is a great deal of issues on the AI side. Could be wrong, I'm not the Dev. I appreciate that you guys are making an effort. Not ranting. Just giving my perceptions.
    Running an LG G6
    Android 8.0
    WiFi
    Bounty, AQ.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I am not applying Hotfix until the game forces me to do so.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    I'm getting combo'd INTO OBLIVION when attacking Sentinel. Plz help
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42

I am not applying Hotfix until the game forces me to do so.

Trust me, don't! It's even worst than the previous. The AI is stupid wacky! I already decided not to play the remaining days of AQ. #failure
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    @Vale84 Ghost can’t phase after L1 because of cruelty buff. Which bug are you describing?