**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Morningstar Can't collect souls with suicides

Morningstar Can't collect souls with suicides even though she does not gets hit by opponents but just due to poison from masteries she is denied souls. This mechanism needs to change.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
Your thoughts peeps?

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    There’s no reason to tag every mod. Also she is working as intended and described. As others have said if you wanna build souls get the opponent low and get the KO with SP3
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Is there a good reason why they Skill sentinel can Nullify the soul counter Without hits or causing damage???
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    You can also get hit and place a bleed on the opponent. That would counter the drain from the poison.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    sbb75 said:

Is there a good reason why they Skill sentinel can Nullify the soul counter Without hits or causing damage???

If the Skill Sentinel is anything like the Skill Symbioid, AAR I assume.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It's nearly impossible to collective a soul with her with a damaging debuff... it's a dumb mechanic.

Drop suicides. Spend your points in useful masteries.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Guys i know its working as intended ;) I am just saying if i am not taking any damage from opponent then i should be able to build souls!
    Why i am saying so?
    Act 6 against the fun and interactive crossbones i am unable to reach sp3 easily and it would be better if i can somehow build souls and without suicides her damage is too low(initially without souls). Also understanding the logic against her being bleed immune but poison-able like GR is too difficult..
    But point taken yet i can tag whom ever i want @Cain
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I've found my MS, gets hammered before I can reach five souls. For CB, you might just want to accept you'll have to use revives on her before you reach him and to get 5 souls.

Trying to get to sp3 and then getting the counter to 100 in a fight is a nuisance. She ends up taking too much chip damage.

Like I said, it's a dumb mechanic that needs a rework. At minimum, the counter needs to not diminish, and at best, it needs to be removed and have her gain a soul after sp3.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    The whole soul counter thing is just BS. She should just get a soul when she KO'es the opponent, like all the rest, period.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★

The whole soul counter thing is just BS. She should just get a soul when she KO'es the opponent, like all the rest, period.

Someone who has better sense of judgement!
    Appreciate it brother!
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★

She does.
    She can get a soul if she kills regardless of the number on the soul counter

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Diksh619 said:

Guys i know its working as intended ;) I am just saying if i am not taking any damage from opponent then i should be able to build souls!
    Why i am saying so?
    Act 6 against the fun and interactive crossbones i am unable to reach sp3 easily and it would be better if i can somehow build souls and without suicides her damage is too low(initially without souls). Also understanding the logic against her being bleed immune but poison-able like GR is too difficult..
    But point taken yet i can tag whom ever i want @Cain

It literally says in the forum rules not to do that but ok 😂. **** I can light my hair on fire and run into a preschool but it doesn’t mean I should.