**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So when is Doctor Strange getting buffed

I understand what you're saying. Doctor Strange might've deserved a nerf. It was just far too drastic. They should've done something like they did with Scarlet Witch, where she wen

Comments

• They refuse to accept the fact that there was supposed to be data being collected in order to take another look at Strange. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice @Kabam Iko @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Galactic @TenebrousTenebrific @Kabam Carbon can we please have an update regarding this issue? At least tell us if it's even under investigation. Thanks.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    I understand what you're saying. Doctor Strange might've deserved a nerf. It was just far too drastic.

It was super drastic... But even crazier is that Doc was nerfed like 5 times before ultimately killed off... he was buffed once back in the day when they raised his def and PI.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    vucachon wrote: »
    I understand what you're saying. Doctor Strange might've deserved a nerf. It was just far too drastic.

It was super drastic... But even crazier is that Doc was nerfed like 5 times before ultimately killed off... he was buffed once back in the day when they raised his def and PI.

Please name all five times when Dr. Strange was nerfed. I'm only aware of one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Wasn't this already posted once today?
  • Wasn't this already posted once today?

And it will keep getting posted until they answer.
    Burntbacon wrote: »

Repeatedly posting won't provoke a response other than what's been stated. They don't comment on changes until they are confirmed. If it's not in the Changelog, then it's not happening. The response is that they have no plans at this time, and they're collecting data. People can post everyday, but it won't change how things operate.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    vucachon wrote: »

Please name all five times when Dr. Strange was nerfed. I'm only aware of one.

yeah i dont got all those dates bro. but he has been nerfed like 5 times. ive had Doc for over 2 years or so.
  • Burntbacon wrote: »

Repeatedly posting won't provoke a response other than what's been stated. They don't comment on changes until they are confirmed. If it's not in the Changelog, then it's not happening. The response is that they have no plans at this time, and they're collecting data. People can post everyday, but it won't change how things operate.

Don't care. That response was literally months ago.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Yes DS and BW were hit the worst. They need to be revisited.
    Doc, sw, and bw got massive nerfs because they made us spend less resources

Don't care. That response was literally months ago.

Yes. It's also been posted on just about every week, if not day, since. Which means there is no further response, so no news.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Repeatedly calling out the mods or the devs is something that has drawn bans in the past.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    There's already thread going on with same subject stop making new threads
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13713/so-when-is-dr-strange-getting-buffed#latest
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Nikskini wrote: »
    There's already thread going on with same subject stop making new threads
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13713/so-when-is-dr-strange-getting-buffed#latest

Hooking me up with the Thread cred lol
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    edited August 2017
    guys, it's pointless.. you can create 100 or even 1000 posts with the same title and the only ever feedback you're gonna get is "we're still consolidating data". it has already been months since 12.0. i've given up hope that DS would become great again.. i have him at 4* 4/40 sig 65 but he's only used in arenas..

DS = The Forgotten Great Sorcerer.