**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Elusive champs

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
What champ eludes you? For me its venom. Ive never pulled him higher than a 3* on any of my accounts lol

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Ghost Rider, I want him desperately and don't even have him as a 3*
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Ghost, don't even have the 4* version. And I have a pretty tech gem waiting for her
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I have a long list lol
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    A Chris Pratt looking star dude.
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    For me is void
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Void and ghost.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Blade. Don't have him above 2*. Have a skill gem and about 90 stones waiting for him
  • gerenda724gerenda724 Posts: 3
    Starlord ...then of the newer champs Corvus Glaive
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Playing for 3 years, still no 4 or 5 star gwenpool or star lord. 😐
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    Doctor Voodoo. Only have him as a 3* i have a 5* mystic Awakening Gem for him but can't seems to get him
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    No venom pool but that’s a good thing I guess. No spider Gwen either and that used to be a good thing 😁
  • dijitaqdijitaq Posts: 23
    edited April 2019
    scarlet witch, black widow, quake, void, medusa, blade
  • ryukendo011ryukendo011 Posts: 29
    edited April 2019
    A good Mutant champ in 4* and higher
    Forget good, any Mutant champ. I only have Logan as a lone mutant and thanks to the stupid RNG or my bad luck, I got Mutant AG from intel.
    I desperately want AA, Domino, Iceman or Omega Red.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Heimdall amd ægad. I have neither in any star level and want them both
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Ironically I just realized this the other day but Antman apparently has eluded me. I only have him as a 3*. Realized because I pulled ghost and was testing her out and had to use 3* for the synergy.

Not upset though that he has eluded me lol
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Wasp for the longest time until the login crystal. Ant-man above a 2*. Also 4* Archangel. I’ve saved a generic awakening gem for him and some sig stones that I’m either tossing into him when I get him or Omega Red
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    edited April 2019
    Ghost, Void Ægon or Sabertooth. I still don't have either of them as even a 3 star
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    Aegon and venom
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    You wont believe me...
    Crossbones
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    and also Venom the duck, symbiote supreme...
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Ghost and sym supereme. And I don’t have any champion released after October 2018 except for the champion.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Somehow I have the champion as a 5* and I managed to get omega red the day he was released into the 5* basic, but no void above a three star. Or CapIW
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Over 3.5 years and never pulled a 4* Wolverine.

Also can't seem to nab 5* Starlord.
  • Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    Arch Angel. I'm convinced that he doesn't actually exist in the crystals. All the gameplay and photos of him are fake
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

A Chris Pratt looking star dude.

Same
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Cosmic 5*s don't have a single one
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    It was blade till today for me... Just got him now its Omega red