**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Greedy Summoners

Not gonna lie all i see while I’m recruiting is greedy Summoners they only join an alliance if they are in silver or gold like what doesn’t anyone like to help others out now a days on the game or just play for the rewards meant to be a fun an interacting game 🤜🏻👊🏻🤛🏻

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Not gonna lie all i see while I’m recruiting is greedy Summoners they only join an alliance if they are in silver or gold like what doesn’t anyone like to help others out now a days on the game or just play for the rewards meant to be a fun an interacting game 🤜🏻👊🏻🤛🏻

So it is greedy to want to play a competitive game competitively? I mean someone could call people in the lower tier lazy, but it is really that you just want to play casually and we want to play competitively. We work hard to get where we are and want to stay up there, or climb, there is really nothing wrong with that.
  • Curtis81197Curtis81197 Posts: 23
    There’s no need to be like that tho I’m competitive ngl to ya but yh i wanna climb but what i see on global is crazy
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

There’s no need to be like that tho I’m competitive ngl to ya but yh i wanna climb but what i see on global is crazy

And you dont need to be like you just were coming in here calling people wanting to be competitive greedy, you started the tone of the conversation.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Dude, people want to progress, it’s not greedy, they just want to improve, are you really expecting players with 1 million rating to join a bronze alliance
  • Curtis81197Curtis81197 Posts: 23
    Nah i was just saying next time ill think before i speak sorry for the inconvenience
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Are you trying to recruit profile slot bigger than what you already have in the alliance?
    Are you trying to recruit profiles from higher war rated alliances?

Recruiting is hard in general. It gets harder when you are trying to recruit higher tier players into an alliance that is way behind them in skill ability or even game mode since you are essentially ask them to carry the whole alliance. Global is also a very hard place to recruit unless you are looking for newer players. What is your alliance ratings and your player rating currently compared with what you are looking to recruit?