**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Marvel Insider

Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
Do you need to 100% event quest easy, normal, and heroic to get marvel insider points now? I noticed last event the email saying you finished came out after 100% and not after the first run through. So I didn’t know if it changed.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It was always 100%, wasn't it? I thought it was.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    No, I usually just did a fast run through those difficulties and would get the points for it. Usually it sent me the message after killing final boss first time
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Okay, I never noticed. I usually just clicked the Activity, and went back much later.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It was always completion, and the announcment still says completion.

Last month and again this month, however, you don't get the in game email about qualifying for rewards until you fully explore.

I have no idea what is actually checked now when redeeming. Could be a bug, could be a stealth change with poor attention to detail.

i guess I will find out this month. Last month I did full exploration because I had the time. This month I am only doing 1 run through each.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    You don't need to 100%.
    Completion-Complete the quest
    Exploration-Explore all paths in each quest
  • HoündHoünd Posts: 18
    You need just one run through. Not exploration.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    As others said just one run
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

As others said just one run

Except for the last two months the notification to claim them doesn't come until exploration is done.

Would be nice for Kabam to respond, but alas...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Kabam has nothing to do with, and in general sometimes it's slow there better off trying to contact marvel insider support
    Appreciate you all. I got the answer I was looking for.