**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

22.1 Discussion Thread [Version 21.1.1 Available Now]

Comments

• Rayz35Rayz35 Posts: 16
    22.1.1 update brings back the lag that was fixed like 12 hours ago.. What's going on @kabam?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Sentinel still cant be punished, did they even test the fixes before confirming them "fixed"?
  • vsabervsaber Posts: 2
    Combos are still laggy, delayed input, seems like certain animation r skipped. After evading DV's 2nd hit of his sp2 can't dash back either. In general all enemy recovery time is much shorter than before. No difference from before the 'fix'
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    The error of interception persists
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    the duration of stunning in parry does not last as long as it should
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Still not able to go in after sentinel sp1. Have noticed no change there running on Moto z 3.
  • Rayz35Rayz35 Posts: 16
    Speed is back on par.. Again. Please keep it that way kabam
  • Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
    edited April 2019
    Rayz35 said:

Speed is back on par.. Again. Please keep it that way kabam

That's not true
  • Game is sloooow. My phone is good but game is very slow.Many people have this problem. please fix @Kabam Miike
  • Spatt1221Spatt1221 Posts: 5
    edited April 2019
    I installed the version 22.1.1 . The game is still slow.
  • BenLucas said:

Can we please have some clarity on this? What sort of timing? Which champs will be most likely affected?? And why?

It will affect All Champions, but not in a negative fashion! This update should bring all devices in line with each other, so there are less inconsistencies in abilities and controls activating (ie. Parry timing, etc.). For the most part, this shouldn't really change anything for users on Newer/High end devices, but will make the game more consistent for players on older devices.
    Literally every champ I have used is significantly slower and the timing for all controls (parry, dashes, combos, intercepts, etc) is off. Game plays a lot differently.

We've had to re-learn how to use all of these mechanics with almost every update, but this is by far the most substantial change to the controls in recent memory.

The game play just sucks now.
    I Agree.My phone is Samsung Galaxy C7 Android 8.0 4gb Ram 32gb Memory 8 core cpu 2.02 GHz but game is slow.Previous version I want back.
  • LegacyACLegacyAC Posts: 2
    Still getting intercepted when trying to punish against Champs I’ve never had problems against. Game seems to be running slow, and lagging in the worst of moments. I’m playing on an iPhone XS Max on the latest software and having these issues. If I’m having them with this device I’m sure others are as well. @Kabam Miike
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    New issue I found is Red Hulk first part of his Sp1 doesn’t make contact so you get a combo to the face once done.
  • vsabervsaber Posts: 2
    Kabam shd fix the game n reset the time limit for this mths event quest plus compensate all the items used that we wouldnt need to use without all this nonsense
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Game is smooth for me. No lag. Parry seems a little off but not bad.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★

BenLucas said:

Can we please have some clarity on this? What sort of timing? Which champs will be most likely affected?? And why?

It will affect All Champions, but not in a negative fashion! This update should bring all devices in line with each other, so there are less inconsistencies in abilities and controls activating (ie. Parry timing, etc.). For the most part, this shouldn't really change anything for users on Newer/High end devices, but will make the game more consistent for players on older devices.
    So that was a lie :neutral:. A lot of champs are still bugged. The hotfix didnt work. I know that dominos heavy is still broken (i dont care). Hot fix was pushed for carnage, and the last hit of his sp1 is connecting but now half the time a hit in the middle of it misses and the special is 6 hits instead of 7. Also spidergwen jsnt turning off unstoppable and sentinel is still too fast after the sl1. These 2 are really important and have to be fixed now
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Today the falls are giving rabies, all the time!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Game still broken on my end.

It’s abour 50/50 on sentinels special 1 either he’s blocking, dexing or actually intercepting you.

Still some lag (I can deal with that a little) but the not being able to punish specials is annoying
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    Hot fix didnt fix anything. X23 invulnerability still lasts too long and sentinel still blocks/intercepts after special 1. I just checked and I'm at 21.1.1.
  • boo14kboo14k Posts: 9
    Same for me, on android hotfix didnt fix sentienel sp1 also frame rate of the game stable 30fps but animation is with delays, before that update animation was smooth. Bring back previous gameplay! Stop doing experiments!
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    boo14k said:

Same for me, on android hotfix didnt fix sentienel sp1 also frame rate of the game stable 30fps but animation is with delays, before that update animation was smooth. Bring back previous gameplay! Stop doing experiments!

I thought I was the only android user with issues. I can not do a fight and go to another, fall.
    falls.
    falls.
    falls.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Yup. This update has removed all motivation to play. Normally done with the UC EQ within a few days and I have no desire to do anything aside from the bounties due to them being short quests. All the lag is unbearable and all the bugs have been annoying. Just nice to know that we get these “fixes” rolled out at such a slow rate but we get an exploit or beneficial thing that’s OP and it’s instantly corrected. Might be the first UC I don’t finish since the very first one. Hopefully we get things fixed by the end of the month.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    What if Kabam just reverts back the mistakes done in this "update"?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    I cant shallow evade.parry.blocks being broken and AI attacking during my combos....what's next all my champs will be gone lol
  • abhi7215abhi7215 Posts: 23