**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you freaking kidding me?

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
Event Quest Chap 3 last map has 4 human torches each of whom has power start 2+cornered node on it
On top of it, the lag which occurs during his specials
What's your game Kabam?
Make your players so much frustrated that they simply leave playing?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You can use the HT on the right to practice for less Energy.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Use the same tactic I showed you before. It might take a few tries, but Block to build more Power using Hawkeye rather than trying to build it through hitting him. Once you can get an L1 flow going, you'll be gold. That Fight took me a number of tries to get down.

Are you holding block to build power or parry until you hit a bar of power. Also after you land a special attack with Hawkeye do you go back to blocking since hitting him while bleeding triggers the powergain from cornered? Really don't understand how this is supposed to work. I'd like to see a vid if you could using this method and what rank and star level is your Hawkeye to pull this off?
    edited April 2019

I don't post my Account, for obvious reasons.
    I'm using an R4 5*. I tried building Power through hitting him in time to take down the 2 Bars, but that took too long. I ended up using a combo of hitting and Blocking to build Power. If he fires the L2, and you Block, you're fine. Still haven't been able to Dex him since he's so laggy. Basically, if you can get to your L1 without being burned to a crisp, you can keep him under control. Going in with full Health and an R4 means you can get there without dying, unless you get hit with Incinerate.

How do you deal with the added power gain from cornered when you use the special 1. Any attack while bleed is active would give more power than you stole. Are you using this method to get past heroic master or uncollected?
    Void could be another option perhaps.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I’ve just been using Stark spidey and spidergwen to be honest. HT is near the start, so you can try until you get through with minimal casualties.
    Also, Quake's Heavy Charge combats his Temperature Charges.
    If you can maneuver the AI whiffing, that is. XD
    Void is a great option with one exception. Don't use his special 2 or you will trigger the cornered node. Also you only need to evade the special 2 from the flaming crash test dummy once (recommend only evading the first half and blocking the second) then you can bait his special 1 the rest of the match. Rulk also works really well since he builds his charges up in the first few seconds of the fight
    Good suggestions. At least there's one close to the Entrance, so it's easier to practice. That's how I got past Master. Just kept trying until I had the technique down.
    I dont recommend using that technique for uncollected the ramp up in damage you will take from blocking will destroy a rank 4 5* like Hawkeye he doesn't have the block proficiency. WS works really well if rng is on your side you can throw a few punches and hope to get lucky with power drain (winter soldier needs to be awakened for this to work)

Use the same tactic I showed you before. It might take a few tries, but Block to build more Power using Hawkeye rather than trying to build it through hitting him. Once you can get an L1 flow going, you'll be gold. That Fight took me a number of tries to get down.

Got a solo on him using Stark Spidey- parry, heavy (will drain good amount of power and then just parry, attack, sp1)
    Ah. Sparky works too. Good to know.
    Dshu said:

I dont recommend using that technique for uncollected the ramp up in damage you will take from blocking will destroy a rank 4 5* like Hawkeye he doesn't have the block proficiency. WS works really well if rng is on your side you can throw a few punches and hope to get lucky with power drain (winter soldier needs to be awakened for this to work)

Highest I have is a 3/30 4*.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★

Got a solo on him using Stark Spidey- parry, heavy (will drain good amount of power and then just parry, attack, sp1)
    Ah. Sparky works too. Good to know.
    Yeah, just don't use his sp2, it'll not only trigger the cornered node but also increase his temperature
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I just did the easy path in UC with CAIW..
    And the sp2 can be evaded..You have to wait until he gets to you and then swipe back.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

Are you talking about master or uncollected
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Why not just bait the initial L2? Some goofy stuff on here.
    edited April 2019
    I prefer my conversations and debates to stay here, thanks.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    It's very possible and easy to evade the sp2
    Evade the first attack and wait for the second and evade it like you would evade a dash attack

Are you talking about master or uncollected
    I was talking about Master, didn't see the bit about Cornered. Someone pointed it out, though. Thanks.
  • Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55
    edited April 2019

Event Quest Chap 3 last map has 4 human torches each of whom has power start 2+cornered node on it
    On top of it, the lag which occurs during his specials
    What's your game Kabam?
    Make your players so much frustrated that they simply leave playing?

Use red hulk, easy win🤷🏽‍♂️ I solo’d every one of them with rulk. Incinerate just gives red hulk more attack
This discussion has been closed.