**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I started playing mcoc so long ago I remember when... (add yours here)

Comments

• HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    It's time to quit
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I was there for the first Alliance War. Also, before Act 4 or 5*s were announced
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    You needed pym particles for arena.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I rember when there was ultron bots everywhere and how shards wernt a thing. I also rember that my brother deleted my star lord unawakened that I got from a phc was like a 1 and a million back then before the drop rates so i quit only to start playing again later on a different account
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I remember when there wasn't a Summoner Advancement. Instead there were individual short alliance events such as the crystal clash and that was the only time you got any points for opening crystals.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I remember...

Prefect block teams (I never had one)
    Summer levels were capped at 50 (I’ve been level 60 since the increased them in feb 2016)
    No 5*&6* (feb 2016 5* were released)
    Thor doc strange and scarlet witch were the top 3 champs
    There was no eq

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I remember when only 2 * could play in the 3 star arena and only 3 and 4 * champs could play in the 4 star arena and there were no shards of any kind in the game, and you could collect revives and restored on quest paths and there was no limit or expiration on our overflow stock of supplies...
    And we were all trying to raise 4 stars off of the stuff left by 2 stars...ot took forever!
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    I remember the day this game was launched.

I remember when they first announced 4* arenas and it was a true grind.

I remember when we got an T1a as a milestone.

I remember getting T4b and T4c in arenas for so little grind.

I remember when we could pay to do the second Electro arena.

I remember when Kabam changed the class advantage order mid arena.

I remember every Sunday grinding 20-30 times for a T1a in the FFA.

I remember when there were no dupes.

I remember making a R4 4* and it was a big deal.

I remember when there were no alliances, no shards, no gems, no suicides, when abilities and champs were simple. Now you need a 📓📚
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

I remember when there were no alliances, no shards, no gems, no suicides, when abilities and champs were simple. Now you need a 📓📚

Damn. I guess you are a "Elder of the contest" to all the rest of the ancient ones. And also, gems?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★

Yeah I remember these things to especially the class advantage change lol and I remember making my colossus rank 4 and he carried me through like all the content
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You could bring synergies to be able to perfect block everything and when willpower would heal you to full after taking joe fixits sp1
    @ Patriot! (Man did i get a stick in the eye!) Never dawned on me then they were 1 time events cause they were already broken, and they knew it, before we got them.
    I remember ranking 17th in the special one time only Capt WWII and the Iron Patriot arenas back during a special 4th of july release. (This was in the pevious post not sure where it disappeared to?) I was excited the first time i got IP, not so much later, not as a four! and for sure not as a 5 or 6!
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    I remember counting down the days until the global launch. I tried to get into the beta but was unable.

I remember being able to identify those that participated in the beta because they had 3* hulk or 4* OG Vision which were only originally available in the beta.

I remember when getting a new 3* was a big deal and a new 4* could be game changing.

I remember when dupes were introduced.

I remember the first red Deadpool arena.

I remember the second Deadpool arena where I scored 7 million in 2 days (equivalent to about 50 million in today’s scores) and I still didn’t get his 4*.

I remember when alliances wee introduced and arguing with my leader when he said that Iron Fist was the best champ in the game and I said it was Doc Strange. SW had not yet been introduced.

I remember when ROL was first defeated by Brutaldx and there was great speculation about how he got past wolverine.

I remember when Juggernaut’s unstoppable triggered at random so you would get a beat down mid combo.

I remember when parry was introduced and you could parry and immediately cancel specials that made physical contact.
  • LTLaker24LTLaker24 Posts: 48
    We played Alliance Mars!
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I remember when there used to be a Base tab ;(
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I remember dreaming of a CAWW2...guess who my only 6* is....smh 12.0
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I started playing mcoc so long ago that I remember times when wolverine was playable character
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I remember when 4 stars were relevant

... too soon?
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I also remember when you could only select about 6 iso at a time to level up champs!
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    when login calender's came out.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    I remember winning UC in the alliance event. That is something they should bring back.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I remember when Act 3 Completion and Exploration was huge.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Parry worked, block protected you, and unavoidable damage only existed on certian AW and story quest nodes.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

...our favorite troll went by WebSnatcher.

Every time I mention this my post gets deleted.

I remember when you could beat everything in the game with cyclops, magneto, and blackbolt.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    When The Collector sent messages to players about the contest not running up to a certain standard