**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Duel Targets Google Sheet

RC51RC51 Posts: 194
I've been maintaining this spreadsheet for about two years now, and it's back to Read-Only with a link on the intro sheet to an automated survey for submitting new champs. Too many people were messing things up when I had it open to edit for everyone.

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/MCOCDuelTargets

Comments

• Thanks man
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Is your list consisting of the weakest targets or stronger finds?
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194

Only the strongest. There's no point in dueling a weak champ.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    edited April 2019
    RC51 said:

Only the strongest. There's no point in dueling a weak champ.
    Thanks, Just wanted to know. This is really helpful because I prefer dueling when Class Battle Arena solos run.
    BTW, There is a 6* Proximity Midnight rank 1. IGN: beefury
  • Actually would be helpful if Duels Lists could include a “Sticky” person to duel for each champ too (no matter what rating it is). By that I mean a Summoner who looks like they have retired from the game, so that their Top Hero will probably stay that way for a long time.

More so for older heroes since only active ppl would be getting the newer heroes, but still would be a good reference for many of them without them constantly becoming out of date.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    RC51 said:

I've been maintaining this spreadsheet for about two years now, and it's back to Read-Only with a link on the intro sheet to an automated survey for submitting new champs. Too many people were messing things up when I had it open to edit for everyone.

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/MCOCDuelTargets

Thanks for making that spread sheet available, I use it from time to time, and it’s a great tool!

Awsome Mate!