**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Venom or The Champion?!?!

I have 2 5* cosmic AG's, one of which Im saving for Medusa. I already have an awakened Corvus so I dont need to save for him. So with that said, who should awaken?

Venom or The Champion?!?! 61 votes

The Champion
6%
A l p h aShadow_PhoneixOnly_AlonerNarwhal52x 4 votes
Venom
93%
Darkstar4387xNigCrkwestX_ScottTendersquadJets44Dark89PhoenixadqqedfyvrTerravizerdhydrogohardSixshot1ThatGuyYouSaw235Crimsontide1616Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756PizzabeatSgtSlaughter78Harbinger195Thesurvivlist 57 votes

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Keep for hyperion
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Venom
    TBAG4DAYS said:

Keep for hyperion

Does Hyperion really benefit from being awakened? Its been so long since Ive awakened my 4* one I forgot, but if I remembered correctly his awakened ability is nice but not necessary.
    I have an unawakened 5* now, and I've gotta say, compared to the 4 star I used for so long, the lower buff duration is VERY noticeable.
    edited April 2019
    TBAG4DAYS said:

Keep for hyperion

Does Hyperion really benefit from being awakened? Its been so long since Ive awakened my 4* one I forgot, but if I remembered correctly his awakened ability is nice but not necessary.
    His signature ability is essential, without it furies expire way too fast to do anything with them. 3-4 furies is most you will ever see at once with undupped hype, while awakened has enough time to build up 6-8 easily and it makes all the difference
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Venom
    Venom. I have a rank 5 5* sig 200 and he destroys so much content. Did a run of LOL with him to see how he would do. Very well.

Definitely recommend him dude.
    Venom is great but he doesn't get much value from signature ability, definietly not worth awakening gem
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I'll hold on to the other AG if I was you.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Venom
    I used mine for Venom and never looked back.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Either hold it for Hyperion (or maybe Carnage) or use it on Venom
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Keep for hyperion

When will that be?
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I have a 5* champion at 4/55 sig 100 and I use him on offense.

I’ll also give you the advice an old alliance mate gave us. Rank up or awaken who you like playing with. You will enjoy the game more.

You might awaken venom and not play with him same as with the champion. You might hold for Hyperion and never get him. I still don’t have a 4* wolverine, hulk or Thor. And at this stage I probably won’t rank them if I get one.

Rank up who you like playing with.