**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Everyone who says ghost is best

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Give me some tips. Lmao,just recently R5d my
Duped 4* now I have the 5* but I am not that good with her,does she NEED suicides?

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    But this isn’t a debate post lol looking for some advice please
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Ghost is only good when you Lear he try to Lear the phess itersup mostly need to master that then she esay the best champions
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Quake is really good in the right hand one my hands she wil get slap becasse can’t quack and bake even quack and shake I’m horrible with he
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

The_Boss9 said:

BabyMiike said:

No She's Sick 2nd best champ champ in the game right NOW Quake is number 1

Ghost is better than quake imo, her damage output is much better plus her ability to survive any dot that isn’t passive
    QUAKE is Much better Than Ghost let me see Quake Still has Really good damage Best utility in the Game Plus she has been good for every boss for the past year and she has power control in her own way And She can't be hit now tell me again if quake is trash
    Bro who said she's trash? Chill and get back on topic.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Ghost needs a synergy, quake needs some high skill, also certain matchups, how can you play her against duped Iceman? Guess wait until his coldsnap ends.
    This post went way downhill 🤦‍♂️
    edited April 2019
    Thanks @Daphboy n good thing I have 5* wasp and antman to go with her. Good thing i have a 5* quake too I guess lol
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    The Hood synergy will also help, you can take an Sp3 and it won't cause no damage of you phase before they let it off.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Ghost is better than quake for sure. Quake is great but she’s not near top 5 champ.

Ghost doesn’t necessarily need her synergies to be god, they help a lot. You have to become a skilled ghost player to do it without the synergies.

Watch some YouTube videos on her, she requires a lot of practice. Also requires for you to be patient while the champs are missing their hits.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Let them attack once or twice into her phasing and immediately counter. If she’s awakened, let in a few more hits for the extra power. Also occasionally hold a few heavies for the fury and the cruelty. If you have the synergies, dash back and immediately throw the sp2 for big damage.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Shes awesome! Amazing especially for biohazard and this month the bounty mission human torch.

https://youtu.be/X_7ZHr6ypyQ
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    BabyMiike said:

The_Boss9 said:

BabyMiike said:

No She's Sick 2nd best champ champ in the game right NOW Quake is number 1

Ghost is better than quake imo, her damage output is much better plus her ability to survive any dot that isn’t passive
    QUAKE is Much better Than Ghost let me see Quake Still has Really good damage Best utility in the Game Plus she has been good for every boss for the past year and she has power control in her own way And She can't be hit now tell me again if quake is trash
    I never said quake is trash, I just feel like ghost is better. The only boss ghost hasn’t been good for since her release was diablo(because of his buffet and her cruelty’s feeding that). Quake looses to any DOT nodes and any true strike. They’re both incredible champs, I was just stating my opinion.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    That sucks. Taking that 5* up would’ve been ideal.

Yes. She benefits greatly from suicides. Moreso than any champ in the game. She turns the debuffs into Fury, and with the Hood synergy, can bypass recoil. She stands alone in this regard. She’s good without them, but suicides are what make her the best...if you can play her.

Does she NEED them? No. But she becomes insane when you run them with full synergies.

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Ahitlaw said:

This post went way downhill 🤦‍♂️

Yup

Ok awesome. Good thing I have the synergies as 5*s for future act 6 content. I still need to unlock suicides though,that’ll be a while. Thanks for the tips,can’t wait to see this chick at R4 she’s my next candidate,I was gonna R4 Rhulk and magik but put a hold on them. Not putting a hold on ghost. Now debating on wasp potentially going to r4 as well
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I'm no pro player, nor top tier .. I'm still trying to learn Ghost myself (got a 5* one :) wheee) but I've started to practice, and started to learn a few things, and put together below : hope it helps those trying to learn ;)

Note that Ghost does not "need" any synergies, nor to be awakened to be effective.
    She is extremely useful just "as is" ..
    Her awakened ability makes her MORE useful .. definitely
    and synergies can really give her a bump .. see below

Dash Back - triggers phasing.
    When you trigger phasing, any Damage Over Time debuffs are purged (ie bleed, poison, incinerate, degen, etc.)

When phased, The AI will do one of the following:

1) Opponent starts a combo on you
    2) opponent turtles up defensively
    3) Opponent hesitates a bit, before attacking.
    4) opponent throws a special

Here's how you handle each case:
    1) Opponent starts a combo on you
    - wait for opponent to attack you
    - resist urge to block, just stand there .. do nothing ... until ...
    - after 2 attacks, start your combo: M-L-L-L
    Note: with practice you can start your combo after their first attack, but timing is a bit trickier
    - I find best results by not finishing 5 hit combo, YMMV .. experiment a bit yourself ;)
    - after your combo, dash back to phase again.

2) opponent turtles up defensively
    - when this happens, you're at most risk, since the crit buff you gain for phasing still persists
    and you cannot phase with this buff up .. you need to waste time ... be patient.

- if you're good with intercept, you can attempt this as after a moment, they'll likely come at you.
    - alternately, you attack into their block 1 or 2, then back off,
    - maybe even parry if they don't do huge dmg, and aren't unblockable.
    - otherwise, just dodge/evade "like a ninja" (TM Dorky Dave) until you can phase again.

3) Opponent hesitates a bit, before attacking.
    - depending on the delay, you either follow option 1 or option 2.
    - the trick to be careful of is you may not have enough phasing time left to allow them to attack twice
    before you start your combo . You can start your combo after just 1 attack, but timing is trickier ...
    - if in doubt, follow instructions in option 2.

4) opponent throws a special
    - just watch the pretty light show and watch your phasing timer ...
    - if you have enough time, you just wait it out, then start a combo afterwards.
    - if you don't have enough time, either evade or block the last few hits.
    then either start a combo (if you can), or go into option 2 tactics until you can phase again.

Really, that's the "basics" ... not much to it. Of course, as you'll find out quick, it's easier said than done :)
    The only other point to make, is never NEVER use special 1. That special will give you another Crit buff, which
    will prevent you from phasing .. which is bad.
    Use Special 2 whenever possible, or special 3 if oppotunity prevents sp 2.

-------------
    - Synergies -
    -------------
    Antman +attack
    - This is a good solid synergy, giving you more attack, pretty simple.

Wasp +Hard to hit +Critical Rate +Microscopic Observation
    A trio of buffs with this one:
    - Ghost gains unblockable special when phasing
    To make most of this: after a combo, dash back to trigger phasing and immediately
    activate Sp 2 for some massive dmg.
    - Increased critical rate
    - and if Ghost + Ant-man + Wasp all together, +25% attack boost. (yes please!)

Hood +Untouchables
    - Ghost takes no damage while phasing.
    This is what helps Ghost tank 0 dmg from Special 3 powers. Very handy if you can make
    sure you're phased when the AI uses their SP 3. (just note it does nothing about any status effects such as Stun from Storm's sp3 .. although you will be phased, and might be safe enough still )
    It also stops any other passive damage that might persists, which Ghost doesn't happen to
    shrug off when phasing.

------------------------
    - Additional Synergies -
    ------------------------
    Yellow Jacket +attack (Antman) +Deadly Sting (Wasp)
    - If you have ant-man and/or Wasp, Yellow Jacket becomes an additional option.
    - Increased attack (double synergy with Antman) means another boost to attack ;)
    edited April 2019
    ^ Some good advice, but this is not entirely true. The L1 is quite effective in many scenarios. So, you can’t phase directly after it... Not a big deal. With full suicides and synergies the L1 can routinely dish out close to 50k damage at 4/55. Think about that for a moment.

I used 4/55 Ghost for the Captain’s Clash, and used almost exclusively L1s. I wanted to end the fights quickly before Aspect of War became an issue. Perhaps not the best strategy, but it worked. The L1 is great in a lot of scenarios.